Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KAS

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Of course he hasn't lost his ability, what an absolute load of rubbish. Has barely played this year and when he has come on has looked extremely dangerous. Has put in a lot of dangerous crosses and scored a screamer against spurs. And barrly had a chance to do anything yet.

Correct. As for his fitness and match fitness, I was fortunate enough to spend a week out in Portugal where he played 70 mins against the Spurs XI and was doing really well against Olhanense until one of them stamped on him because he was skinning them so easily. I also watched the training on the Thursday where Stretch times their runs and he was easily still the quickest player, clocking up 28 secs to others 29 or 30.
As Easy 10 said, 'he's beaten his man plenty of times down the outside in his cameos this season and got a ball in, its not always down to him that it doesn't result in a goal.'

Gus picks players according to the opposition and who is in form at present. Don't start writing off KLL yet. He didn't play every game with us at the start of last season.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I think he will stay as sub for a while, and Gus will only bring him on if we are chasing a game, or comfortably ahead. Because he often goes for the impossible move, while he often succeeds, sometimes he loses possession as a result. Not a good player to have on if we need to keep things tighter than tight, but great if we need, or can afford to, create a goal scoring opportunity out of nothing.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I think he will stay as sub for a while, and Gus will only bring him on if we are chasing a game, or comfortably ahead. Because he often goes for the impossible move, while he often succeeds, sometimes he loses possession as a result. Not a good player to have on if we need to keep things tighter than tight, but great if we need, or can afford to, create a goal scoring opportunity out of nothing.

Exactly THIS

hshaw

Dec 30, 2010
hove
Don't understand this putting a player in a hotel when on a long loan to us, surely there are plenty of good quality flats to let on a 3 or 6 month let that the club could rent for the player and his family, especially if it is a loan with a view to purchase. At the moment I don't think Kazenga is producing the form we know he is capable of in fact he appears to be a little overweight, but probably isn't because I am sure Gus would monitor that, and doesn't seem as quick as he was.
I heard he's in a flat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here