Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KAS

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Of course he hasn't lost his ability, what an absolute load of rubbish. Has barely played this year and when he has come on has looked extremely dangerous. Has put in a lot of dangerous crosses and scored a screamer against spurs. And barrly had a chance to do anything yet.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
It's testament to the quality of our other signings and the continued progress of last year's core first team that people are even starting to question what sort of impact he will have. Kaz is certainly no worse a player than he was last year, everything else has improved around him.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Could do with Richard Pat Sharpe Reynolds not announcing him in the team line-up as if he is some kind of massive crowd favourite who has unfortunately found himself on the bench though. Although I have noticed that the announcement is getting slightly more muted with every game.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's beaten his man plenty of times down the outside in his cameos this season and got a ball in, its not always down to him that it doesn't result in a goal.

He's still a truly HORRIFYING sight for any opposition fullback.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Keep the faith, he has to get to full match fitness after the horrific injury. He has tough tough competition in the shape of the unbelievable Noone. He will get his chance, and I am sure he will soon be flying up and down that flank, whichever flank Gus decides on playing him.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
He's beaten his man plenty of times down the outside in his cameos this season and got a ball in, its not always down to him that it doesn't result in a goal.

As shown by Sunderland absolutely shitting themselves when he first got the ball and THREE men came across to deal with him yet he still won the free kick.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He still put 2 absolute beauties across when he came on against Blackpool.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't understand this putting a player in a hotel when on a long loan to us, surely there are plenty of good quality flats to let on a 3 or 6 month let that the club could rent for the player and his family, especially if it is a loan with a view to purchase. At the moment I don't think Kazenga is producing the form we know he is capable of in fact he appears to be a little overweight, but probably isn't because I am sure Gus would monitor that, and doesn't seem as quick as he was.
I was thinking the same , it would be cheaper to pay £2k a month rent on a luxury appartment or house than put a player (+ family) up in a hotel.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Twice against Blackpool at 2-1, once when CMS should have scored and then when Barnes was fouled and somehow the ref waved away the penalty (what a dick!)

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
When the balls at his feet I always get the feeling something specials gonna happen, defenders certainly can't deal with him, he'll run them ragged when he's fully fit again

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
A work in progress at the moment, whether he's fully fit or not he can look deadly going forward but, in this div. it's not enough. Several times already he's been shown not to track back and the last thing Painter needs is to be facing 2 advancing players. He's chance will come, there's more to the game than just attacking, watch Noone's workrate.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Could do with Richard Pat Sharpe Reynolds not announcing him in the team line-up as if he is some kind of massive crowd favourite who has unfortunately found himself on the bench though. Although I have noticed that the announcement is getting slightly more muted with every game.

Off topic - Speaking with Richie before the game Saturday he sounded genuinely upset at some of the criticism he's been getting. Said he's loving every minute of the job so far and was very interested in views as to how things could be improved.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Off topic - Speaking with Richie before the game Saturday he sounded genuinely upset at some of the criticism he's been getting. Said he's loving every minute of the job so far and was very interested in views as to how things could be improved.

He could do himself a favour by not dressing like a roadie and smartening himself up a little. Immaculate stadium with a scruffy announcer :smile:

I quite like his pre-match ramblings tbh and at least he doesn't constantly shout like an excited child.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here