Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaney has a point....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
dont say that - you will be banned

neil has been raped in being banned for saying that - there is a lot worse stuff posted on here than that, yet he has been banned. bloody stupid

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
What is is with you? For some reason its YOU who cant stop harping on about me and Tank being on here, get a life will you.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So what? I cant admit to ever chatting to Race, but do people really have to highlight the fact? I think it is great that Race comes on here and gives an insight as to how the players are feeling.

I wonder if there would be such bitterness if we had beaten Reading 5-1

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Scotty M said:
dont say that - you will be banned

neil has been raped in being banned for saying that - there is a lot worse stuff posted on here than that, yet he has been banned. bloody stupid

He's been banned?! Illustrates the point nicely in itself.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the full harris said:
He's been banned?! Illustrates the point nicely in itself.

he has - it appears threads in which stuff about peadophilia and racism does not warrant banning, but saying that the board sucks up to one poster is

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Scotty M said:
he has - it appears threads in which stuff about peadophilia and racism does not warrant banning, but saying that the board sucks up to one poster is

Is that the real reason though ? I have to admit that some (not all) of the Mods can be a trifle lacking in objectivity at times. I don't think that agreeing with Tank or Race can be described as sucking up though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Scotty M said:
I really really hope he hasn't been banned for that. :nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Is that the real reason though ? I have to admit that some (not all) of the Mods can be a trifle lacking in objectivity at times. I don't think that agreeing with Tank or Race can be described as sucking up though.

he has a point though - it just seems that with a players partenr on here people tend to suck up to them. i have always been a fan of guy butters, even when he first signed and everyone hated him, and it is great that he obviously reads and posts on the board. but just because he does it doesnt mean that people should be slated for saying he had a bad game or something similar

all that neil was implying is that people tend to suck up and hold back from criticising butters, and decided to point this out using some sexual terms. what else has he done that could warrant a banning?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
He seems to be spamming a lot of pointless threads.

I dont follow race and Buttercup around the board and I'd flame em if they stepped into one of my threads.:angry:

But by the looks of things they can both hold their own against some of the halfwits who post here.

Talking of halfwits look whos come sneeking back in?:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
looney said:

if you coul get banned for that, then i think that half of the people on this board would be banned

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:

I dont follow race and Buttercup around the board and I'd flame em if they stepped into one of my threads.:angry:

But by the looks of things they can both hold their own against some of the halfwits who post here.

Talking of halfwits look whos come sneeking back in?:lolol:

Yes but face it Looney, you don't 'flame' as much as rant. One fine day somebody will sue you for some of the crap you come out with (just as it will shortly).

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Yes but face it Looney, you don't 'flame' as much as rant. One fine day somebody will sue you for some of the crap you come out with (just as it will shortly).

Hahahha, yea right dunce.:salute:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Simster said:
I really really hope he hasn't been banned for that. :nono:

It wasn't so much what was said but the way that he said it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here