Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justin Timberlake - Why?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
What does he do that earns him so much of an accolade from the public. He hasn't got much of a singing voice. He doesn't strike me as being a good looking guy. Is it because he dances well.

Were he to take part in X-Factor would he be criticsed at all?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As some of the more stupid birds would say: Its coz he is well fit innit.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
As some of the more stupid birds would say: Its coz he is well fit innit.

Well thats not strickly true. LI is quite intelligent but he uses the word innit and loves boybands so I can imagine him using the phrase: Its coz he is well fit innit.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Les Biehn said:
Well thats not strickly true. LI is quite intelligent but he uses the word innit and loves boybands so I can imagine him using the phrase: Its coz he is well fit innit.
:lolol: ???

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Les Biehn said:

Les are you starting again..

:rolleyes:

You can use that ols avatar of mine if you ant.

:clap2:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Perry Milkins said:
Les are you starting again..

:rolleyes:

You can use that ols avatar of mine if you ant.

:clap2:

Cheers Pezza but I think I'm gonna stick with the same avatar.

Lets just say I was avoiding starting something but after the comments of a few days ago I'm not so fussed about leaving it evertime I see one of his gay little persona changes in another vain attempt to fit in.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He can't dance, he can't sing, he can't write songs, there is no point.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
dwayne said:
are you sure about that:lolol:
Yes. Go back and watch Michael Jackson - the famous 1982 Motown Anniversary gig, say - after which Fred Astaire phoned him up to compliment him on his moves, or James Brown on the TAMI Show - it's on YouTube. He's not fit to lick the steam off their collective piss.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Man of Harveys said:
Yes. Go back and watch Michael Jackson - the famous 1982 Motown Anniversary gig, say - after which Fred Astaire phoned him up to compliment him on his moves, or James Brown on the TAMI Show - it's on YouTube. He's not fit to lick the steam off their collective piss.

yes but they're pretty much the top two EVER!!

He's a quality dancer

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
My niece is 16 & JT is all that matters to her at the moment. I've just showed her this thread & she's threatening to withdraw her support of the Albion.

:eek:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Man of Harveys said:

I'm confused. is your point only two people are allowed to be able to dance?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
keaton said:
I'm confused. is your point only two people are allowed to be able to dance?
Yes, yes of course. That's it.

From what little I've been unable to avoid of Justin Timberlake's ouevre, I really don't think he's that good a dancer at all, especially compared to the greats. Such as James Brown and Michael Jackson, both of whom show him up to be a slightly spasticated "I've just shat myself" shuffler.

Now Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire - now you're talking. But maybe that's for the gay thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here