Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justice

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Sorry if I've upset you. It wasn't my intention.

Hovagirl, it was not you in particular that has caused me upset. It was your inspired evaluation of my experience, It was raw and very close to the reality. I so hope others do not have to suffer as a perp or a victim but, I am aware that unfortunately, it will be so. I despair:bhasign:

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Hovagirl, it was not you in particular that has caused me upset. It was your inspired evaluation of my experience, It was raw and very close to the reality. I so hope others do not have to suffer as a perp or a victim but, I am aware that unfortunately, it will be so. I despair:bhasign:

Sadly, there will always be perps and victims. However, I see the positive side of all these lootings, like a wake-up call, where Britain re-evaluates itself, questions everything and wonders where it went wrong. In that respect, hopefully, there will be fewer perps and victims as the country rebuilds itself. Two weeks ago, I did despair of British society. Now, I have hope. As for you, it takes courage to say the things you say here and it is admirable that you picked yourself up and got on with your life before it was too late. Out there, somewhere, there may be a young lad who is inspired by your words, and it may be enough to make him think again. Because if one person can turn their life around, so can others.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm loving the paparazzi getting right in the scumbags faces when they arrive / leave court. Chase the fuckers & get those cameras right up close.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Zero Tolerance isn't about MP's expenses or driving too fast. The traffic police deal with motoring offences and MPs expenses are a separate matter. One TV prog was showing wastelands of playgrounds and social places, giving the impression they had been decimated by Government cuts, when, in fact, they had been trashed by the local yobbery. If the yobs can't respect their own children's or little siblings' playground, then what hope is there of them respecting anything else? Zero tolerance is about finding and dealing with the yobs who trash such places, or who plaster everywhere in graffitti, or who pee or swear in public or who shoplift. The thinking is that much of this sort of thing is undertaken by young people, and if this type of activity is dealt with by the police and courts when they are young, then it nips their growing criminal career in the bud, before they get a chance to progress to more serious offences. It has worked in New York. It could also work in the UK.
A most correct answer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here