Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just when will Evan Ferguson score another goal?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Couldn't find the Evan Ferguson thread, if there's such a thing.

Anyway, I could see him going on loan if Rutter comes. I think thats far more likely than selling him or Joao Pedro this window.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Anyway, I could see him going on loan if Rutter comes. I think thats far more likely than selling him or Joao Pedro this window.
I don’t think so.

He didn’t like working under RDZ. I think he’s gong to have a good season this year.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
No chance of a loan. I could see a sale and would rather lose him than Pedro if we have to lose one. £60-£70m pure profit on the PSR, would be tempting

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
No chance of a loan. I could see a sale and would rather lose him than Pedro if we have to lose one. £60-£70m pure profit on the PSR, would be tempting
I say no chance of a sale: he is a young potential £100m+ player who had a terrible season last year and spent the pre-season rehabing injury/injuries.

No one could or would spend even near £60m-70m on him right now and we wouldnt sell below £70m-£80m imho.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
FH spoke very highly of him in his presser today - praised his attitude so seems unlikely to go out on loan. Back in full training so hopefully will be a great player to have as back up and expect him to play against Crawley.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
He didn’t like working under RDZ. I think he’s gong to have a good season this year.
Really? He made his breakthrough under RDZ and was a mainstay in the side when fit.

In fact, as we know now, Ferguson was carrying an injury for most of the last half of last season, that eventually ruled him out of the last 9 games. That was the only issue unless I've missed something?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I think we’ve purchased Rutter for the same role we wanted KDH and O’Riley. Nothing to see here.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really? He made his breakthrough under RDZ and was a mainstay in the side when fit.

In fact, as we know now, Ferguson was carrying an injury for most of the last half of last season, that eventually ruled him out of the last 9 games. That was the only issue unless I've missed something?
Purely speculative but maybe Ferguson told RDZ he had pains in his foot but was told to carry on playing? No knowledge, just guessing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here