Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just want to say Thanks to everyone.......

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
well, 6 days on and i am back !!! The operation, so i am told went well, i am reduced to walking / hobbling about on crutches for quite a few weeks, and i am on morphine tablets to control the pain............but the main thing is............. I'M BACK HOME :clap2::banana::rave:punk::cheers:

I'd written this and kept it in "drafts", just in case, like...

Terrible news about Hitony. Never met him, but he seemed like a really decent bloke. We should arrange some sort of memorial in his honour. RIP Hitony.

Anyone got his wife's mobile number?

I suppose I can delete it now...?

Welcome back Tony :ascarf:

leonidas

Go tell the Spartans
Jun 5, 2007
Surrounded by pubs
I'd written this and kept it in "drafts", just in case, like...

Terrible news about Hitony. Never met him, but he seemed like a really decent bloke. We should arrange some sort of memorial in his honour. RIP Hitony.

Anyone got his wife's mobile number?

I suppose I can delete it now...?

Welcome back Tony :ascarf:
OI!

Thats out of order, Your sick sunshine, that aint funny.

I know you'r an OK guy but thats not.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
OI!

Thats out of order, Your sick sunshine, that aint funny.

I know you'r an OK guy but thats not.

I think in all fairness Bry Nylons point, it was a joke "Anyone got his wifes mobile number" which is how i have took it, because of the implications between my wife and my avater (they are one)

I dont think for one minute Bry Nylon meant it in any sick way at all.

He has put at the bottom, "Welcome back Tony" which i am taking as the only serious bit.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
An opioid like morphine but less potent. I think constipation is a common side effect (as with most opioids) so you might end up with some Lactulose as well (mmm...nice).

I know - ive had many patients on it - and have had to deal with the consequences!!!! Lactulose is nasty stuff!!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
An opioid like morphine but less potent. I think constipation is a common side effect (as with most opioids) so you might end up with some Lactulose as well (mmm...nice).

Your not wrong there.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
It is and especially when it's mixed with oramorph, co-dydramol and pregabalin, To say I was as high as a kite would be a bit of an understatement.

I can understand why!!!!

I had madazalan to put me out when i had my shoulder put in, that was funny stuff on top of the 22mg of morphine i had!!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I can understand why!!!!

I had madazalan to put me out when i had my shoulder put in, that was funny stuff on top of the 22mg of morphine i had!!!

It's allright them keep prescribing all these drugs but stopping them becomes the difficult part, I end up having to take more to stop the cold sweats and shivers.

It is and especially when it's mixed with oramorph, co-dydramol and pregabalin, To say I was as high as a kite would be a bit of an understatement.

Oramorph - now you're talking! Almost got me feeling homesick for the Royal Surrey in Guildford.

Hitony: Sorry about the drugfest that's developing here on your thread. Glad you're out and it seems to have gone OK - get well soon eh.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thanks Steve, hopefully will be at a match sometime towards the end of Dec / beginning of Jan, but will let you know when it is mate.

Thanks to all the other good well wishers

Tony, I am thinking of arranging a match against Oldham supporters club in January, I trust I can draft you in for centre forward, and your good lady wife for testing out whether the showers are warm enough after the match? :wave:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Tony, I am thinking of arranging a match against Oldham supporters club in January, I trust I can draft you in for centre forward, and your good lady wife for testing out whether the showers are warm enough after the match? :wave:

Only if i can get some pre game training / running in with Darren campbell on my tennis court ! and Rose will willingly test the warmth of the showers for you :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here