Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just want to say Thanks to everyone.......

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hey, thanks for all the lovely best wishes, i have in fact just woken up, i did manage to get an hour or so, asleep, guess i will be sat up for a while now.

Oldman, if you need to see the avater, just click on my profile every now and then mate :lol:

Moggy, I had an op some 15 months ago on my back and it has not worked, now there doing the ultimate, basically there removing a disc from my back, at the same time opening me up at the front, (pretty much all along the bottom of my stomache area) and then working from the back and the front to graft tissue to where the disc would be and then by using my own "grafted" tissue some synthetic material and Titanium, they will form a cage at the bottom of my spine, to support it, (the worst part of that so i have been told is they move some organs out the way (onto my chest) so they have room to work as there is a main artery that runs to the groin area that they need to miss) the whole operation so my surgeon has informed me will take around 5 hours, i go into theartre at 12.30ish and come out around 6pm. (bet your well glad you asked now eh :sick:

Barrel of fun, if only it was a broken leg :p

Algie, she said, if she is in any form of "need" you will be the first to get a pm mate ;)

Al bion, you have pretty much hit the nail on the head.

To all of you, again, thank you :thumbsup:

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
well, 6 days on and i am back !!! The operation, so i am told went well, i am reduced to walking / hobbling about on crutches for quite a few weeks, and i am on morphine tablets to control the pain............but the main thing is............. I'M BACK HOME :clap2::banana::rave:punk::cheers:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
well, 6 days on and i am back !!! The operation, so i am told went well, i am reduced to walking / hobbling about on crutches for quite a few weeks, and i am on morphine tablets to control the pain............but the main thing is............. I'M BACK HOME :clap2::banana::rave:punk::cheers:

Wow!!! Brilliant - pass the morphine over - i neeeeed some!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Glad everything went well and I hope the recovery continues well. x

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Spot on fella hope the recovery goes well for you, And watch that Morphine it's pretty addictive stuff.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Watch out for the lurgy that's going round the 'Diff at the moment. That's the last thing you want. Glad everything went well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here