Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just to clarify a point

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cheeky Monkey said:
You're wasting your time posting that on here Harty, the NSC geekfest is hardly representative of the overall Albion fan base. People on here are more likely to invade their fridges for another Coke Zero to go in their PC cup holder than invade a footy pitch.

Yes Mr Monkey, you are quite right. There's no-one on here that was involved in those shocking scenes against York at the Goldstone. No-one who marched on Archer's house, or got involved in any other such naughtiness.

Quite right too. Now, I'm off to Wairtrose to get something low-fat for lunch.

Ta-ta.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Man of Harveys said:
Maybe the host of the fans phone-in comes out with fairly innocuous populist stuff about how wonderful pitch invasions were in the good old days, then comes on here and posts about it as a deliberate attempt to create a storm out of nothing and drum up interest in the show...just a thought...

Its like I've never been away, Man of Harveys having a pop, don't worry anorak boy I don't need to drum up interest in the show, and if you've very good I'll meet you in the Sportsman on Saturday, buy you a coke and crisps, whatever flavour you want, and I'll show you the latest listening figures for the phone in!:lolol:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Seriously Harty, are you genuinely surprised that the club reacted in this way? It does sound like you're making a mountain out of a molehill. After all if you suggested on air that happy slapping was immense fun, would the BBC not ask questions?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here