Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Just Stop Oil

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It is a conviction as the was punished with a fine.
Nope.

IMG_3620.png

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Maybe this is in their minds and they aren’t as dumb as they seem. Many have shown they’re willing to do hard time for the cause, becoming a martyr is just a small step further. It’s a cult. I hope for no loss of life, especially if mentally unstable people are being used to further a partisan cause.
This is spot on.

It's textbook cult behaviour. Whenever I see their members being interviewed they seem to make incredibly outlandish claims. One that sticks in the mind is the government being responsible for killing billions of people. I guess if you really believe in that claim, then you wouldn't mind the consequences because your own life would seem less consequential.

The problem is, it's a load of bollocks and probably needs a decent amount of brainwashing to make people buy into it :nono:

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
This is spot on.

It's textbook cult behaviour. Whenever I see their members being interviewed they seem to make incredibly outlandish claims. One that sticks in the mind is the government being responsible for killing billions of people. I guess if you really believe in that claim, then you wouldn't mind the consequences because your own life would seem less consequential.

The problem is, it's a load of bollocks and probably needs a decent amount of brainwashing to make people buy into it :nono:

I am sure we’ll see someone groomed to commit suicide.

Feeble minded, impressionable people can be exploited.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

They're coming thick and fast at the moment. Another victory for the public order act 2023.

No, you can't disrupt Heathrow airport just because you feel like it.
8 people charged and remanded in custody.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All these JUST STOP OIL protesters being jailed will be screaming for petroleum jelly after getting b*mmed in the showers
I shouldn't laugh.

But I did.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Protestors at Gatwick today ...stepped over by departing passengers.
If I’d been going through Gatwick today, I might have ‘accidentally’ bashed one of them with my hand luggage as I stepped through.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
If I’d been going through Gatwick today, I might have ‘accidentally’ bashed one of them with my hand luggage as I stepped through.
They can't do anything if you "accidentally" step on one of them, and as you're falling, elbow one in the stomach. (As long as you do a competent pratfall, that is. Can't make it too obvious.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here