Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Just Stop Oil

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
There’s some really, really hilarious posts on here. Clever too.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyone else noticed a proliferation of the word “chilling” in headlines of late?

I guess if something isn’t scary or true, that word adds some catastrophe to proceedings.

Chilling.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Question Time tonight.

"The panel includes Minister for Veterans' Affairs Johnny Mercer MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Education Bridget Phillipson MP, the Economics Editor at the Spectator magazine Kate Andrews and the entrepreneur and Just Stop Oil supporter Dale Vince."

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Question Time tonight.

"The panel includes Minister for Veterans' Affairs Johnny Mercer MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Education Bridget Phillipson MP, the Economics Editor at the Spectator magazine Kate Andrews and the entrepreneur and Just Stop Oil supporter Dale Vince."
Is dale vince the forest green rovers owner?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Question Time tonight.

Just watched it. Thought Dale Vince made a pretty decent case for the green transition.

It got pretty lively when Johnny Mercer accused Labour of funding Just Stop Oil, such Tory lies....

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Just watched it. Thought Dale Vince made a pretty decent case for the green transition.

It got pretty lively when Johnny Mercer accused Labour of funding Just Stop Oil, such Tory lies....
You’ve watched something that doesn’t go out for another 90 minutes? How?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

He blew it here when he said ‘I don’t care’ about China’s pollution though 🤦🏻‍♂️ as for the Oxford Uni female - lord help us!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Haven't watched it yet but Dale Vince is absolutely brilliant. I don't agree with all of Just Stop Oils actions but what else can they do? The real criminals killing the planet, us, your children, your grandchildren are the rich elites and our own lying government. Look up not down.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You’ve watched something that doesn’t go out for another 90 minutes? How?
It goes out live on iPlayer first, so I am led to believe.

Personally I like to get a bit more drunk before tuning in to the BINFEST, so I can go out and wave my fist at a passing cloud.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
It goes out live on iPlayer first, so I am led to believe.

Personally I like to get a bit more drunk before tuning in to the BINFEST, so I can go out and wave my fist at a passing cloud.
I never knew that. Doh!! But yes, it’s a better watch with alcohol

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Haven't watched it yet but Dale Vince is absolutely brilliant. I don't agree with all of Just Stop Oils actions but what else can they do? The real criminals killing the planet, us, your children, your grandchildren are the rich elites and our own lying government. Look up not down.
Bang on. At least they’re doing something to try and change things, unlike (myself) and 99.9999999 % of the population.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You’ll feel better for it. You should stop vomiting tarry black goo almost immediately.
I’m changing to just ordinary olive oil from Virgin olive oil. Once I found out Richard Branson was behind all that.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He blew it here when he said ‘I don’t care’ about China’s pollution though 🤦🏻‍♂️ as for the Oxford Uni female - lord help us!

They're not trained like the gools from the IEA that's for sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here