Jul 5, 2003
at home
f*** OFF YOU CHEATING BASTARD

In no way was that a pen

Second one was though

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Judas went down so easy for the 1st so shouldnt of been a pen, but Greer was pathetic giving away that 2nd penalty which was a clear one - what was he thinking.

Very harsh red card too, nowhere near as bad as i thought.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Judas went down so easy for the 1st so shouldnt of been a pen, but Greer was pathetic giving away that 2nd penalty which was a clear one - what was he thinking.

Very harsh red card too, nowhere near as bad as i thought.

Ref had no choice but to send off. As clear a red as you will see.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It was a f***ing dive for the Dunk tackle too. Sorry, I am not changing my mind from this afternoon. That was a dive, Do not care what anyone says, it's not a red in my book

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Ref had no choice but to send off. As clear a red as you will see.

In which way ? He won the ball and didnt go in 2 footed. I thought he did go in 2 footed at the time, but the replays shown only 1 foot went in to get the ball - and the Palace player of course went down too easy. Would have been a tough call for the ref but they chose the wrong card.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
In which way ? He won the ball and didnt go in 2 footed. I thought he did go in 2 footed at the time, but the replays shown only 1 foot went in to get the ball - and the Palace player of course went down too easy. Would have been a tough call for the ref but they chose the wrong card.

Won the ball? I have only seen one replay but Dunk was seemed to be nowhere near the ball....I will have a look at it again though. However once a foul was given it could only be red.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ref followed law in my book..which is a bit of an ass when u consider the tackle (that brought only a yellow to the palace player) on bridcutt later in the game

Yoda

English & European
Ref followed law in my book..which is a bit of an ass when u consider the tackle (that brought only a yellow to the palace player) on bridcutt later in the game

No he didn't. There was no way Bolasie was going to get to the ball again to have his goal scoring opportunity, which is what Dunk would've been sent off for.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The second may not have happened if the first hadn't happened.

They protect keepers in the air, but leave them floundering when it is on the ground.

Poor. The authorities need to clamp down on the leg trailing.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Simple stuff people need to take off their blue & white tinted glasses. Whilst Brunos pass was slightly wider and pacier than he would have liked it was simply piss poor control by Dunk and when he chopped him down it was nailed on red.

First pen is one of those where keepers almost invite the attacker to go down. Sometimes ref will book the forward for diving but today Murray's subtle collision with Kush was enough to con the ref.

Second pen was nailed on and can't believe Greer is not getting more stick. Terribly asleep marking and when he realises Murray is free behind him his response is a shocking two handed shove.

We might just have got a point today if CMS had put in that chance. We started brightly second half and an early response might just have boosted our confidence.

My first thoughts (from immediately in line with the incident, and a clear view) was that it was a sending off. And Dunk wasn't surprised when it came.

After the match, we were debating whether Dunk should have just let him through to score (or have Kuszczak possibly make a brilliant save) and keep 11 Albion players on the pitch. As CMS might tell you, it IS possible to miss chances like that.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Dikagoi or whatever the f***ing twats name is, should've seen a straight red for that tackle on Bridcutt in the second half.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It was a f***ing dive for the Dunk tackle too. Sorry, I am not changing my mind from this afternoon. That was a dive, Do not care what anyone says, it's not a red in my book

Real-time I thought Dunk won the ball and that Bolasie (or was it Zaha) didn't dive. Thought it was a fair challenge. If the ref thought it was a foul then it was only ever going to be a red.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Greer was pathetic giving away that 2nd penalty which was a clear one - what was he thinking.

Sorry, but that was nothing that anyone with blue and white blood wouldn't have done at that stage with the game obviously well beyond us. He should have stamped on the fucker while he was down as well.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
At the time it looked a definite red. Replays confirm this - hell Dunk even put his hands to his head as he fell down. BOTH managers concur. Even with my blue and white glasses on I can't deny this one. First pen wasn't, second penalty sometimes given sometimes not plus I thought they could have had a man sent off in the second half easily for a nasty foul. Sadly though none of this disguises that we weren't good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here