Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just received this txt from a Plymouth Argyle fan

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Just got home. What a long day, but absolutely fantastic. I really wasn't expecting to be called up on stage so my "speech" (or lack there of) was completely shit. That was probably the only down-side of the day. The coach there and back was a good laugh, the reception from Argyle and the other teams was amazing, the atmosphere in the ground was brilliant (well in certain parts - I think the Grandstand may just be cut-outs).

Thanks to all that have made my rant on NSC a truly amazing day.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Top work to BhaBluesAway! Been on a few trips with them now and it's always great fun! Did the Pompy fan pay you 1p in the pound? Sorry I'll get my coat.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
I'm very, very drunk, so I'll keep this brief!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the Seagulls that came today. It was an amazing day, an amazing atmosphere, and of course, 3 very welcome points.

I think there was 1 coach load of Macc lads, suplimented by the 1 guy that can afford a car........so maybe 60 odd?! (Sorry Macc....couldn't resist!)

As for other fans, here's the roll call that I spotted in the Britannia pub and in the ground.

BHA (Obviously!)
Millwall
Leeds
Brizzle City
Pompey
St Mirren (!!)
Norwich (he got a special rendition of Delia's on the Special Brew!)
Hereford
Crawley
Palace
Barnet
Celtic
Reading
Torquay
Charlton
Leicester
Stoke
Arsenal
Southampton
Man City
Falkirk (Apparently, this guy isn't an exile who lives elsewhere...he actually came all the way down from Falkirk. Staggering and humbling)
QPR
Brizzle Rovers
Villa
Luton
Leeds
Wednesday
Athletico Madrid (He had a Janner accent though!!)
West Ham
Ipswich
Yeovil
Spurs
Lincoln City
Crewe
Southport
Aldershot
'uddersfield
Newport County
Hibs
Sheff Utd
Gills

Think that's it!!

Amazing.

Gotta say though, with so few Macc lads there, the ones that turned up must be seriously die hard

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
:bowdown::bowdown:

Huge well done to everyone that went & well done to Argyle for the 3 points.
Looking at all the clubs that were represented, it was a really impressive turnout.
It just goes to show that those people that walk around almost every town and city in Chelsea & Man Ure shirts don't actually ever go to a football game.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Two teams very conspicuous with their absence - who are probably the most supported in the country - also disappointed that no fcum with the apparant ideals

GibGreen

Sep 4, 2011
Plymouth
Just got home. What a long day, but absolutely fantastic. I really wasn't expecting to be called up on stage so my "speech" (or lack there of) was completely shit. That was probably the only down-side of the day. The coach there and back was a good laugh, the reception from Argyle and the other teams was amazing, the atmosphere in the ground was brilliant (well in certain parts - I think the Grandstand may just be cut-outs).

Thanks to all that have made my rant on NSC a truly amazing day.

I did warn you about The Mayflower Stand - the Moanflower!! To be fair though, even the Grandstand where more animated than I have ever seen them before!

They even joined in with a "stand up if you love The Greens"....that never normally happens! I'll wager there were a few travel blankets and Werthers Originals spilled on the floor at that point!

PilgrimSteve

Sep 25, 2011
Sunny! Cornwall
What a day! Massive Thanks to all the Brighton fans who came today and made it a wonderful and emotional day. Your fans have helped to apply the football equivalent of a defibrillator to re-start the the heart of this great old club that we have been forced to witness dying before our very eyes. The atmosphere was quite unique - 6000 REAL fans united in their love of Football and a true understanding of what supporting your club means - against all that blights the beautiful game today, all the greed, the money, the plastic franchise shit........ We even learnt some new songs - "We're the right side....we're the left side"........and of course when some feathered friends put in an appearance a very loud courus of 'SEAGULLS' rang around Home Park. We're not out of the woods by a long chalk but it was a mighty boost today. Many many Thanks.

:thumbsup: Seconded - we were honoured your presence, and the noise reminded us of how it is worth the effort - grateful thanks.

On the day, Football was the winner :clap:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Two teams very conspicuous with their absence - who are probably the most supported in the country - also disappointed that no fcum with the apparant ideals

Yes, I usually find speaking to such people that they are completely clueless about anything other than what's on sky TV. They haven't any idea what supporting a real football club is like.

Greengulls1

Sep 21, 2011
My head hurts :) dancing on tables in the fanfest after the game with brighton fans till the early hours of the morning. Yesterday was a day I will never ever forget. The Brighton fans were awsome as were all the other fans from all other clubs. Your a credit to your club and to football as a whole. I hope you enjoyed your day and all had safe trips back. Greengulls greengulls greengulls

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Wish I could have gone and, being so close, it makes it all the more frustrating that I didn't. Unfortunately I have to work on Saturdays. I remember the original fans utd, I believe it was my second season of watching BHA. Amazing day. Hope Plymouth pull through, they're a decent club.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Well done everyone that went yesterday, so proud of my club and our fans. This gives us such a good name in football and most importantly great rapor with fans of other clubs. But why was there little or no media attention of this. Nothing on the football league show last night.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Whats happening on the 8th?

Gutted I couldn't make it today - working this evening.

The 8th October is Plymouth Argyle's 125th Anniversary Match. It was mooted as a 'second' Fans Reunited match and I'm sure there will be supporters from other clubs going who couldn't make today, especially as it is an Internationals weekend. Depending on what happens off the pitch between now and then, it could be a celebration that the club has turned a real corner (hopefully won't need to be a massive protest). I'm sure other supporters will be very welcome.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Well done everyone that went yesterday, so proud of my club and our fans. This gives us such a good name in football and most importantly great rapor with fans of other clubs. But why was there little or no media attention of this. Nothing on the football league show last night.

Mum told me Jeff Stelling mentioned it on sky. Seems they were better at covering it than the beeb.

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
well chuffed to have been there, and i even managed to get an audience with Peter Ridsdale, so decided i would sing him a personal song!!

Build a bonfire , with ridsdale on the top, and guilfoyle in the middle....

top effort from all of those who travelled today, and a massive thanks to the Bluesaway for providing the transport for me and the other noisy lot....
With you there Slinky,great day out,had so many drink vouchers given to me...it was more than I could handle.Entertainment in the Marquee was great with their version of the Janner Laurel and Hardy act. Many thanks to Blues Away made the long journey a lot easier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here