seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Quite easy to spot the Albion fans - they are all standing up :lol:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Hope those Argyll fans sitting and looking bemused in the vid will now get up & get involved.

Was similar when our troubles started, some fans didn't want to believe how bad things were and the club would 'sort it out' or it was disloyal to protest. But finally the realisation dawns and some of the most proactive fans in our fight took a little while to get going.

On the plus side, you can now see what a noisy, supportive and commited bunch we are all now and Amex rocks at every game!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I wanted to go today, but could not get time off work, looked like a great day out, and congratulations to Plymouth on a fantastic win... the only way is up now.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
No Exeter? Booooooo! Shame on them.

Glad it went well today, GibGreen and hope it's a turning point in your season. Onwards and upwards. :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Gibgreen, let's hope that today really kick-starts your season.

And btw, you spell very impressively for someone who is very drunk!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
So sorry I could not go due to financial constraints but did send a tenner to the PAFC fans trust.

Absolutely best of luck to them.

hope those argyll fans sitting and looking bemused in the vid will now get up & get involved.

Was similar when our troubles started, some fans didn't want to believe how bad things were and the club would 'sort it out' or it was disloyal to protest. But finally the realisation dawns and some of the most proactive fans in our fight took a little while to get going.

On the plus side, you can now see what a noisy, supportive and commited bunch we are all now and amex rocks at every game!

we had more argyle on their feet as the singing went on!

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
fantastic day out and for all the right reasons
Gutted I can't do the 8th October now though as other commitments won't allow it

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just got back.

Two games, 8 goals, Over 500 Miles travelled and 3 hours sleep in the 48hours, two hangovers and living of crisps and lucozade, I feel ill. Worth it though! Everyone says how there's a good feeling around Brighton at the moment, Well I think we've just lent some of it to the West Country.

Certainly best non Albion game ever and when I saw all the other teams there it really brought a lump to the throat. Twas an honour.

Argyle_Greg

Sep 24, 2011
What a day! Massive Thanks to all the Brighton fans who came today and made it a wonderful and emotional day. Your fans have helped to apply the football equivalent of a defibrillator to re-start the the heart of this great old club that we have been forced to witness dying before our very eyes. The atmosphere was quite unique - 6000 REAL fans united in their love of Football and a true understanding of what supporting your club means - against all that blights the beautiful game today, all the greed, the money, the plastic franchise shit........ We even learnt some new songs - "We're the right side....we're the left side"........and of course when some feathered friends put in an appearance a very loud courus of 'SEAGULLS' rang around Home Park. We're not out of the woods by a long chalk but it was a mighty boost today. Many many Thanks.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
well chuffed to have been there, and i even managed to get an audience with Peter Ridsdale, so decided i would sing him a personal song!!

Build a bonfire , with ridsdale on the top, and guilfoyle in the middle....

top effort from all of those who travelled today, and a massive thanks to the Bluesaway for providing the transport for me and the other noisy lot....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here