Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just JUST over 12,000 at Selhurst tonight! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
thats surprised me, thought there might be less. a few dodging the curfews of their Tags tonight.

suppose its warmer in that shit hole then in a caravan.

12k - what a joke

Jul 5, 2003
who gives a flying about how many was there, the fact is we are above you ...........................................SGE

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Oi Palarse! When are you gonna nosedive down towards the bottom and start your annual flirt with relegation 😃

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
How cute coming from a club that averaged "just JUST over" 6000 for the last 10 years. On a Monday night on Sky with hardly any away fans, I couldn't give a toss about our attendance. After all, we're above you, we've beaten you 3-1, we've got a better goal difference and we're in the semi's of the cup :)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
who gives a flying about how many was there, the fact is we are above you ...........................................SGE

sage.png

???

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
How cute coming from a club that averaged "just JUST over" 6000 for the last 10 years. On a Monday night on Sky with hardly any away fans, I couldn't give a toss about our attendance. After all, we're above you, we've beaten you 3-1, we've got a better goal difference and we're in the semi's of the cup :)

I take it you couldn't be arsed going tonight then?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Oi Palarse! When are you gonna nosedive down towards the bottom and start your annual flirt with relegation 😃

Annual flirt? You mean, two years in the bottom 6 six, only one of which was due to poor football? I think you'll find we're FAR more familiar with promotion than relegation (35 years and all that!) :)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I take it you couldn't be arsed going tonight then?

Actually, I'm a passenger in the car on the way to East Croydon station after a wonderful evening at Selhurst Park :)

RE. Our next 4 games making us "f***ed", I'm fairly certain we can beat Millwall and get a result against Derby. We've just beaten Birmingham and outclassed them in the second half. A result against Leicester/Southampton isn't out of the question. We were unlucky to lose at all against Leicester and we've already beaten Southampton 2-0.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Actually, I'm a passenger in the car on the way to East Croydon station after a wonderful evening at Selhurst Park :)

RE. Our next 4 games making us "f***ed", I'm fairly certain we can beat Millwall and get a result against Derby. We've just beaten Birmingham and outclassed them in the second half. A result against Leicester/Southampton isn't out of the question. We were unlucky to lose at all against Leicester and we've already beaten Southampton 2-0.

Seriously? You come out of the ground and log straight on to a Brighton message board?

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
Makes me laugh how quickly the pikeys turn up here to gloat whenever they manage to win. Obviously a mark of how much they look up to us that they measure their own success against us. Personally I couldn't give a flying toss what Palarse are doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here