Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how deluded are Southampton

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Say what you like. Brighton won because they got RL sent of in the same way Portugal got Rooney sent off. Oh and the ref couldn't see this below.

BrightonCheating.jpg

Thats all I have left to say.

Yes if Lambert hadn't of been sent off, your keeper would never have spilled that shot into the path of JFC. Or Matt Sparrow would never have got the opportunity to shoot from 35 yards out. At least I know never to take your posts seriously any more!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Say what you like. Brighton won because they got RL sent of in the same way Portugal got Rooney sent off. Oh and the ref couldn't see this below.

BrightonCheating.jpg

Oh no wait

******** bleat bleat bleat bleat bleat bleat **********************

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

BrightonCheating.jpg

Did you get that shovel for Christmas? Time to stop digging and show a bit of dignity in what was a BIG defeat for your soon to be knocked off the top team :thumbsup:

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
That image is from an angle so doesn't confirm one way or another. It could be 2 feet in front of the goal but 2 feet higher and it would "look" like it was over.

The only way to know for sure is to see it from in line with the goal.

But hey, if was over, then saints fans have to concede that there should NOT have been a penalty at St Mary's.

What's done it done, we won, you lost. The reverse was true at St Mary's, everyone's a winner :D

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
That image is from an angle so doesn't confirm one way or another. It could be 2 feet in front of the goal but 2 feet higher and it would "look" like it was over.

The only way to know for sure is to see it from in line with the goal.

But hey, if was over, then saints fans have to concede that there should NOT have been a penalty at St Mary's.

What's done it done, we won, you lost. The reverse was true at St Mary's, everyone's a winner :D

Do they still think that the shot in the pic was a goal?? It wasn't I was behind the goal and it was nowhere near being ALL over the line. Also, what's all this shit about us getting fatty lambert sent off, surely he should have been sent off for the elbow to El Abd's face in the 1st half. Don't see us moaning about that do you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here