Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Imagine being shown up for being a bit shit by Ed Miliband. Ed Miliband! A man who can't even eat a bacon sandwich with dignity just called the Government out for being shit, and was 100% correct in doing so.

Absolute scenes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Imagine being shown up for being a bit shit by Ed Miliband. Ed Miliband! A man who can't even eat a bacon sandwich with dignity just called the Government out for being shit, and was 100% correct in doing so.

Absolute scenes.

Bear in mind that Ed Milliband may not even to have planned to be in The House tonight but got given the nod maybe 5 hours before leading the Labour response to Johnsons " World Beating " " Oven Ready " replacement Withdrawl Bill. #2..... So not long to prepare but he genuinely knew more about the Bill than Johnson !..... Hilarious watching the fat boy sulk on the front bench while being ripped to shreds by someone derided by the Tories and the print media.

Well done ED !

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Just for the record, as I used to hear so many times that Labour ruined the economy in 2008 (nothing to do with the financial markets crash), using the same logic, I wholey blame the Conservatives for ruining the economy in 2020

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Just for the record, as I used to hear so many times that Labour ruined the economy in 2008 (nothing to do with the financial markets crash), on the same basis of thought, I wholey blame the Conservatives for ruining the economy in 2020

I hope you feel better before getting that off your chest Randy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If anyone sees Johnson, tell him to get back to the office and do some work. Apparently he is unaware that he is the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Check your fridges please people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here