Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Could have been a lot worse..
04d861f1b9b5cfc2cc3b6f7ab2d696e3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True but boris et al are pushing these two clowns for title of ****wits of the 21st century.

These two are consigned to history, unfortunately we’ve still got Boris and rest of the idiots. I’m trying to think of any redeeming futures of this government and have failed miserably.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
How does one measure the notion we could have been worse off to be able to make that conclusion?

If you were to take a good example of the governments performance, say, Covid 19 response, where the UK has the worse death rate in Europe, how do we assume it would be even worse? If you were in a race and you came last it would be difficult to spin that as a positive ?

Surely the right minded conclusion is they are all a sack of shite and we have never had such poor political choice

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Gammon posts are definitely getting more ludicrous as full Brexit gets closer.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
To be fair....it’s all I need.

Not really.

If you think it is, answer me this. It is likely Corbyn would have accepted the Grenfell Tower inquiry's recommendations in full, whereas the Tories have rejected them in full. Why are the Tories right and Corbyn wrong in that respect?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not really.

If you think it is, answer me this. It is likely Corbyn would have accepted the Grenfell Tower inquiry's recommendations in full, whereas the Tories have rejected them in full. Why are the Tories right and Corbyn wrong in that respect?

Incoming 'Starmer Kneeling' post.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Not really.

Ask a Tory.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No. Fight your own corner, don't go running away to a bigger boy to do it for you.

You are going to have to either ask a Tory or Labour supporter. I cannot answer on their behalf, no running away from Me, never have, never will.
Your posts seem very demanding,do you generally live your life in this manner?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Not only a Gammon, a pussy Gammon.
Running away from the question that he has encouraged whilst announcing he never runs away. Hilarious.

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Yet another ludicrous post from you.
Well done, youre building up a catalogue of stupidity.
Racist you say? I would report that if I was you, as for mysogyny, hilarious. You wont, because youre a pussy Gammon

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Man in his 60s,moves to one of the most racist countries in the EU and uses words like p***y and g****n, what a time to be alive.

Sent from my iPa using Tapatalk

Aw, dont get all flushed. Youre a pussy, and NSC knows it. Yes, I use the word 'pussy' when its apt. I use the the word Gammon, when its apt. Go ahead, and report it as racism (you wont, because youre a pussy gammon). Oh, and keep running from the question you talked yourself into.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here