Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just had a call re- Falmer

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
A good mate of mine has told me at his work today a rep that regulary comes in has told him that his brother who is employed on the planning side of things for the club has been told Falmer is a yes.Don't usually believe rumours but my mate is an albion follower for many years and has no reason to lie can't vouch for the others, not getting excited just yet but seems alot of people think the same. Await slating, but only posting what i hear and this is the strongest info i've heard re- Falmer yet, let's hope.:thumbsup:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
i shouldn't think anybody at the club knows either way yet for definate.

Maybe but this bloke was pretty sure as said only posting what i heard tonight:falmer:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even it is a yes I will only get excited 10 minutes before kick off before the first game at Falmer. Only then will I believe LDC have stopped trying to kill the club off.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i wont get exicted until i see diggers doing some work

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
i wont get exicted until i see diggers doing some work

You took the words right out of my mouth

(not a cue for a song by the way :))

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I keep dreaming about the first game at falmer, driving down a motorway and seeing this building in the distance, when I get near i can feel the hairs stand up on the back of my neck and a complete feeling of jaw dropping-ness that I got when I went to wembley.

Heres hoping

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Of course lets hope it is a yes, but what happens when Baker puts his appeal to the European court? How long is that going to take another year of waiting and how much more in legal fees? I am sure Baker is not going to give up at whatever cost.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure Baker is not going to give up at whatever cost.

Did he not say once again on Harty phone in that he would accept this decision irrespective. I know he said that before but there comes a time when he has to accept that he is beaten.

I think that everybody is assuming it is Yes because of the statement made when we signed Forster about Falmer which gave an indication that somebody or some people know the answer.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I welcome anyone to come back and throw this back in my face but I GUARANTEE the Falmer decision has already been made in our favour.

And you've not even got long to wait to see it in black and white

WERD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here