Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just had a call re- Falmer

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
It's a DEFINITE yes - surely the word of someone on the internets friends colleagues brother is enough to crack open the party poppers?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We need a Yes from Ruth/her replacement, then LDC to realise the error of their ways and NOT appeal, then I will get excited...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
A good mate of mine has told me at his work today a rep that regulary comes in has told him that his brother who is employed on the planning side of things for the club has been told Falmer is a yes.Don't usually believe rumours but my mate is an albion follower for many years and has no reason to lie can't vouch for the others, not getting excited just yet but seems alot of people think the same. Await slating, but only posting what i hear and this is the strongest info i've heard re- Falmer yet, let's hope.:thumbsup:

Worst kept secret in Brighton.

Will be a yes 100% certain.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I would be VERY surprised if the club don't already know, and will have known for some time.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Of course it's a yes.

I was told about the last "yes" months before by a friend who worked for the ODPM.

It still doesn't mean we're going to get it built though.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Of course it's a yes.

I was told about the last "yes" months before by a friend who worked for the ODPM.

It still doesn't mean we're going to get it built though.

And that, my friend, is the REAL unknown.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I would be VERY surprised if the club don't already know, and will have known for some time.

I doubt that. I'm sure the decision has been made, but haven't they got a legal responsibility to notify all interested parties at the same time. In which case Lord B would know and so would everybody else.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I know nothing. Neither, as far as I know, does the Club.

Yeah, but you have to say that don't you. Therefore, by saying you know nothing, irrefutably means you do know something, which, as you haven't said you think it will be a no, means that without doubt you know that the decision has already been made, and it is in fact, a BIG FAT YES !

I think:glare: I've confused myself. I'm going for a lie down in a darkened room somewhere.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here