Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from Ashton gate

Goring Gull said:
What a bloody farce a totally p1ss poor brizzle team make us look like ryman premier league strugglers - absolute shite.

Knight Magoon, perry, lap dog samrah all fcuk off now.

Knight, Perry and Samarah have all done more for this club that you ever will.

It's easy to try criticise, but you've got the wrong men in your complaint. Albion legends like these don't deserve scum like you. FCUK OFF!!!!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Favourite chant of the day about the only one i could muster much enthusiasm for to be honest - bloody felt good to sing it though.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Re: Re: Just back from Ashton gate

Another Berkshire Seagull said:
Knight, Perry and Samarah have all done more for this club that you ever will.

It's easy to try criticise, but you've got the wrong men in your complaint. Albion legends like these don't deserve scum like you. FCUK OFF!!!!

I was around long before these plastic heroes took over club to claim glory.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
My favourite chant of the day was the one that began: p-r-i-s-o-n....

Re: Re: Re: Just back from Ashton gate

Goring Gull said:
I was around long before these plastic heroes took over club to claim glory.

And yet you sat around whilst the wanker in my avatar destroyed the club? ??? You may well have been there but I along with the rest of the albion faithfull won't remember your name for saving this club ands securing our future.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Goring Gull said:
What a bloody farce a totally p1ss poor brizzle team make us look like ryman premier league strugglers - absolute shite.

Knight Magoon, perry, lap dog samrah all fcuk off now.

Seems a bit odd to put Paul Samrah in with this lot. I don't like the bloke but you can't argue with the guys hard work and commitment.

He wasn't at Bristol today though for some reason, probably had enough!!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Brutally honest assessment:

Kuipers - 6 Two decent saves, flapped at a few crosses. Fairly solid, no better or worse than Hendo.

Reid - 6 Solid if unspectacular. Still looks like he would rather be playing further up field.

Santos - 7 Probably our best player.Won everything in the air and made some good interceptions.

Lynch - 6 Looked very comfortable until he went off.

El-Bad - 5 Clearly not a left back and shell shocked by the time he was put into the middle.

Carpeneter - 6 Best game I have seen him have in ages. Looked back to his normal self.

Hammond - 4 Was he out there. I have tried to see the best in him but it looks like the goals were a fluke.

Loft - 4 Miscontrolled the ball and weak.

Cox - 6 The one midfielder who looked like he wanted to take it to Brizzle. Tidy.

Frutos - 4 Right wing!!! Never looked happy there.

Revell - 5 Isolated for the first half, didn't look up to it in the second.

Subs

Robinson - 6 Need to start, he actually made some runs and showed decent movement. We looked better as a team because Cox had a player to actually run onto the balls he was looking to make.

Rents - 6 A decent solid display. From a ginger LB! surely not.

Stokes - 5 Anonymous

All in all a good day out, one of the shittest matches I have ever seen. Something is wrong and while I still think MM could pull it around if things don't change from that impotent performance than I think the club needs a change just to stop the rot and get things moving n a different direction.

Last edited:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Re: Re: Just back from Ashton gate

Giraffe said:
Seems a bit odd to put Paul Samrah in with this lot. I don't like the bloke but you can't argue with the guys hard work and commitment.

He wasn't at Bristol today though for some reason, probably had enough!!!

Wasn't he co-commentating on the game?

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Dreadful game - city fans in the pub after said it was the worst game they had ever seen - they obviously missed the Boston game last week!

Poor all round really - players in the wrong place all over the pitch, no attempt to take the game to a weak City side with the 4-5-1, pointless substitutions (Stokes for Loft - why?).

Very nice beer in the pub we went to about the only high point really.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Jim in the West said:
What? Kuipers made at least 4 absolutely stunning saves. The guy is a hero. And, whilst I'm at it, so are DK, Martin Perry and Paul Samrah.

He is no better than Henderson.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Jim in the West said:
What? Kuipers made at least 4 absolutely stunning saves. The guy is a hero. And, whilst I'm at it, so are DK, Martin Perry and Paul Samrah.

No he made saves that Henderson would and has made in the past few matches, but I forgot as Kuipers made them they are stunning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here