Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from Ashton gate

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
What a bloody farce a totally p1ss poor brizzle team make us look like ryman premier league strugglers - absolute shite.

Knight Magoon, perry, lap dog samrah all fcuk off now.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Only 1-0 could've been a lot worse had Bristol has any attacking nouse at all.

But when was the last time we ever came from behind in a game to win? Hat eto say it but once we are 1-0 we may as well p1ss off home.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Goring Gull said:
What a bloody farce a totally p1ss poor brizzle team make us look like ryman premier league strugglers - absolute shite.

hassocks:)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Re: Re: Just back from Ashton gate

Scotty M said:

Oi leave Hassocks out of this:censored:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Goring Gull said:
But when was the last time we ever came from behind in a game to win?

We aren't even capable of holding onto a lead so we're gonna have no chance of doing that!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
If what Harty said on the phone in is true then Mr Knight has a lot to answer for.He said he would quit to Tony Bloom and co if Mcghee went.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
vulture said:
If what Harty said on the phone in is true then Mr Knight has a lot to answer for.He said he would quit to Tony Bloom and co if Mcghee went.

I wouldn't mind that if Bloom took over.Must be worth a gamble surely as he has the clout that Knight doesn't have.As long as he invested in the club unlike Archer:censored: who was loaded

Last edited:

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
algie said:
I wouldn't mind that if Bloom took over.Must be worth a gamble surely as he has the clout that Knight doesn't have.As long as he invested in the club unlike Archer:censored: who was loaded

WHAT SOME GAMBLER....NO THANKS, WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THOSE ALREADY, AND NO GROUND AS A RESULT...

(BY THE WAY DO YOU LIKE THE UPPER CASE??)

algie said:

Yeah, like the Majeeds, they're loaded too.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
Yeah, like the Majeeds, they're loaded too.

Tony Blooms money has kept this club afloat.Dick Knight has siad he is good for the club,so whats your problem with the blooms?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Just back too and have to agree with GG, Bristol City were absolutely shite but we couldn't do anything about it. The defence were all at sea, against a good team we'd have let in a hatfull. Lots of possession for us again, as in most matches this season, but once again nobody in the box on the end of the final pass. We came close a few times but not enough.

Probably around 600-700 Albion there, we outsung the home support but only because they didn't make any noise at all, apart from a few gobby teenagers, but very quiet by our normal standards at Ashton Gate. About 10 minutes from the end it became apparent that the team couldn't be bothered to try and attack to gain an equaliser, even though Santos went up front, and there were loud chants of 'I want my money back', 'What a load of rubbish' and 'McGhee out' (sung just as he was going to run over to acknowledge the fans at the end but he aborted his run and just went back down the tunnel).

Player ratings:
Kuipers 7 MOM - Kept us in the game with a couple of good saves, not at fault for the goal but a few unsure moments with the defence
El Abd 6
Lynch 6 - Went off at half time injured
Reid 6 - Got forward quite well in the first half but anonymous in the second half
Loft 7 - Best game I've seen him play, ran all over the place and put some good tackles in, didn't give up but substituted
Hammond 5 - Another inept performance
Santos 5 - Ok in the air but every ball he won seemed to go back to City
Carpenter 6 - Still not playing as he can but closest to scoring for us
Frutos 5 - Few good touches but otherwise not in the game (subbed)
Cox - 6 Did ok
Revell 6 - Didn't see much of the ball
Subs:
Rents 6 - Did ok
Robinson 6 - Livened things up slightly when he came on
Stokes 6

D

Deleted member 2719

Just back.

Why did we play poor Revell on his own against a team who admitted their defence is dodgy.
He ran his nuts off but quite frankly stood no chance without any support.
When jake came on and we went to a better 4-4-2 we looked more dangerous Jake and Dean Cox looked quite sharp but Alex looked to be tired in the last 20 because of the work rate he was forced to do in the first half so the strike pairing wasn't as effective as it could have been.

:nono:

Poor performance and as a local said to me on the way home "wasn't that a boring game and we were crap and why did you sell CKR so cheap!!"

Best Chant of the day "McGhee out"

:clap:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Poor old Jake Robinson. Play him from the start for ten games on the trot and I'm sure he would get 4-5 goals.

How the f*** does he think we are going to score playing just one non league forward up front on his own.

Dreadful team selection.

What has he got against Jake?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
Just back.

Why did we play poor Revell on his own against a team who admitted their defence is dodgy.
When jake came on and we went to a better 4-4-2 we looked more dangerous Jake and Dean Cox looked quite sharp but Alex looked to be tired in the last 20 because of the work rate he was forced to do in the first half so the strike pairing wasn't as effective as it could have been.

Poor performance and as a local said to me on the way home "wasn't that a boring game and we were crap and why did you sell CKR so cheap!!"

Mouldy how many anti mcghee chants were there today

D

Deleted member 2719

vulture said:
Mouldy Boots said:
Just back.

Mouldy how many anti mcghee chants were there today

A job to say as they came right at the end and it wasn't me leading them but once they started they seemed to spread quite quickly.
Probably 4 set of 6 or 7 shouts and about 50 ish chanting them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here