Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Junior Agogo

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A mate has just text me saying we are discussing terms on a loan move for Junior Agogo from Limassol in Cyprus. Good signing if true, always rated his pace, strength and finishing ability.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Seem to remember him doing quite well for Bristol Rovers. Isn't he quite old?

Seem to also remember him getting charged with rape.

EDIT: Charges got dropped.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Don't recall him playing on the left wing, which is where we really need a new player. I just remember him a few years ago scoring goals at the African Cup of Nations when he couldn't even get into the first team of the L1 club where he was (Forest?). Also, if he's playing for Limassol then even Scottish football would be a big step up

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Don't recall him playing on the left wing, which is where we really need a new player. I just remember him a few years ago scoring goals at the African Cup of Nations when he couldn't even get into the first team of the L1 club where he was (Forest?). Also, if he's playing for Limassol then even Scottish football would be a big step up

FFS, how many times will I need to say this, the system with 3 CM'S is a system GP has used for all his assistant/management career, he won't be changing any time soon.:glare:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wasnt he the one who scored a couple for Chester in our first/second season at Withers (Danny Cullip debut)

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
FFS, how many times will I need to say this, the system with 3 CM'S is a system GP has used for all his management career, he won't be changing any time soon.:glare:

Load of rubbish, he is playing that system at the moment because it is the system most suited to the players at his disposal. Why else would he say he would like Monkhouse who by all intents and purposes is a left winger.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Load of rubbish, he is playing that system at the moment because it is the system most suited to the players at his disposal. Why else would he say he would like Monkhouse who by all intents and purposes is a left winger.

Check the system him and Wise played at Leeds, they used 3/4 CM's, they used it at Swindon as well I think, no surprise he is using it now, he could play Cox/Carole if he REALLY wanted to play with two wide men. :rolleyes:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Check the system him and Wise played at Leeds, they used 3/4 CM's, they used it at Swindon as well I think, no surprise he is using it now, he could play Cox/Carole if he REALLY wanted to play with two wide men. :rolleyes:

I give you your due,you are spot on.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
To lazy to look.Can someone find his profile?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Full Name Junior Agogo
Birth Date August 1, 1979
Birth Place Ghana
Height 5' 10" (1.78m)
Weight 11.5 st (73.1 kg)
Age 30
Position Striker
Squad No 23

2009/10 Statistics
- Ghana
- - World Cup Qualifying - CAF
- - - Starts 0
- - - Subs 2
- - - Goals 0
- - - Shots 0

2008/09 Statistics
- Ghana
- - World Cup Qualifying - CAF
- - - Starts 4
- - - Subs 1
- - - Goals 4

2007/08 Statistics
- Nottingham Forest
- - English League One
- - - Starts 27
- - - Subs 8
- - - Goals 13
- - - Assists 3

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The current strikers being touted to be of interest to us are hardly inspiring or is it just me. We have much better already :shrug:

Aim higher Gus please, surely with his contacts we should be able to do better than non league and has beens?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cheers for that.Don't know too much about him.Would you describe him a bit like Heskey? Is that his main attribute..strength and power?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I was thinking about this the other day after reading about him in 442, he said he was looking for a move back to England.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Will have to speak to my bro-in-law about him (Forest STH) to get his thoughts on (not so) Junior.

I wonder what the Arse-gust headline's gonna be if this has any cred?

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here