Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Junior Agogo

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
FFS, how many times will I need to say this, the system with 3 CM'S is a system GP has used for all his assistant/management career, he won't be changing any time soon.:glare:
If that is the case why did he play a straight 4-4-2 for the first four or five games in charge? I don't think they played this system at Leeds either.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
13 in 27 starts in 2007/08 at Forest is not too shabby. Not too shabby at all.
I love the name. I love the fact he was a suspected rapist. Ticks ALL the boxes.

Go get him Gus.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I'd f***ing love it to be true. He'd be up their with the greats like Lloyd Owusu and Gifton Noel-Williams, before he's even kicked a ball.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd much rather we get this fella in than some non-league mug from Cambridge holding out for a book of luncheon vouchers and a Corby trouser press before he signs.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
A mate has just text me saying we are discussing terms on a loan move for Junior Agogo from Limassol in Cyprus. Good signing if true, always rated his pace, strength and finishing ability.

Would like this to be true, but these rumours based on 'a text from a mate' normally are bollocks. Unless your mate is Gus Poyet of course.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In fairness, crodo cannot be described as a serial bullshitter.
Well, not in the traditional sense anyway, if you catch my drift.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Would like this to be true, but these rumours based on 'a text from a mate' normally are bollocks. Unless your mate is Gus Poyet of course.

He's been right on some occasions and wrong on others so I can't vouch 100% for it but I don't think he would lie to me.

It seems like a fairly plausible target in my opinion, he'd like to come back ot England, is proven at this level and would be a decent addition to the squad.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looks like this has now gone out of the window as Holroyd has signed. Agogo cant be much good if the best he can get on leaving Forest is a contract in Cyprus, a lovely place to live, but the standard of football is about our Conference level generally.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Looks like this has now gone out of the window as Holroyd has signed. Agogo cant be much good if the best he can get on leaving Forest is a contract in Cyprus, a lovely place to live, but the standard of football is about our Conference level generally.
When he left Forest he signed for a top club in Egypt for half a million quid. As Conboy has pointed out, this wasn't true in any case.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm... surely not that likely and not the same sort of player as Holroyd from what I have seen and read...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wasnt he the one who scored a couple for Chester in our first/second season at Withers (Danny Cullip debut)

:clap2:
Brilliantly remembered, gutted someone posted it before me though. I remember that game very well, it's the only game where I booed off the side and actually shouted "Adams out" on my way out early (after the late 3rd Chester goal). :down: Bad fan.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
I think he scored in the 3-2 defeat by Chester (1st season Withdean), when Walton managed to score off the backside of Mayo.

Yep, I remember that game - Agogo got Chester's winner deep into stoppage time if I remember correctly.

The one big memory I have from that game though, was not the result (against a team who were rock bottom without a win all season), nor the comical Walton OG, but their clown of a Owner/Chairman/Manager, Terry Smith, who'd just come in from American Football and kept trying (and failing) to call Time-Outs during the match.

This guy came up with the groundbreaking tactic of employing a different captain for defence, midfield and attack. That's all very well, but when you've got Luke Beckett playing on his own up front...

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
When has crodonilson ever said something that has NOT been tripe?

Very harsh. Crodo is, IMO, the best poster on this forum.

1) Provides us with informed transfer rumours. Agogo sounds very plausible to me.

2) Brilliant 'most famous supported' threads. I'd never have known Tony O Shea was a stockport fan, would you?

3) ALWAYS positive. Whatever the BHA result, Crodo will be there to tell us NOT to panic.

Crodonilson, you are a legend :thumbsup::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here