Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jumper at Norwood Junction last night

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Now I know it may be very sad for this particular individual, however, WHY do you have to jump at 5 o/clock? On a work day? Do they think of the poor driver who witnesses someone diving in front of the train, the people who have to scrape you up from the track...NO Like f*** do you!!

Memo to selfish bastards going to jump today....DONT.

There is football on the telly and some of us would like to get home before 9

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yeah, I had to get home via SMELLHURST.

Selfish c*u*n*t

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Train jumping has got to be the most selfish way of comitting suicide as it impacts so many people. Maybe thats what they want when they do it.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I left work a bit later (got the 7.06 from Victoria) which left at about quarter past, so it wasn't too bad for me,.

Problem is, you're assuming that the person is of a sane mind. If you are troubled enough to want to take their own life, they probably don't consider what time of the day it is. Just a thought.

RIP to whomever that was.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
f***ing selfish prick if he was a jumper.

Yes it affected my train too, C U N T !

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I f***ing hate people that do this. We inconvienience everyone else caused you wanna die. f*** off and hang yourself or some othere method dont f***ing disrupte everyone else at 5 o'clock.

C U N T

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the full harris said:
Who said compassion was dead?

tell that to the wife of the driver of the train

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
A little sympathy should be in order for this poor person...OK so your evening is stuffed up - but is that camparable to a life?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I couldnt give a flying f*** if he was sane or otherwise my tea was slightly burned as a DIRECT result of some idiot.

It was still YUMMY tho:dunce:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We had this debate a few weeks ago I seem to recall however I have to agree. If you feel the need to kill yourself (a selfish desire some would say anyway) then why cause other people problems ?

Added to which jumping in front of a train is by no means fullproof anyway, a person can end up badly mutilated but still alive which would make them ever worse off.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tinx said:
Train jumping has got to be the most selfish way of comitting suicide as it impacts so many people.
Well, it only impacts one person really.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Next time get on the train, go to Eastbourne and get a lift to Beachy Head. That's what it's there for.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Probably some PALACE fan ending the MISERY before we DO them next week.

Unlikely, cant remember the last time I saw any SCUM at Norwood Junction on a weekday.

Plenty of CHELSEA tho.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Did he take his dog with him? If so, HANG 'IM!

Jumpers don't care because many of them are known to be victims of the mental health shambles of this country. They are released under the "care in the Community" system, and encouraged to self-administer their drugs - which of course many of them can't do. They end up homeless, unable to cope, and then they drop off the radar completely, ending up under your train, in front of your car, or otherwise inconveniently dead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here