Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

July 2012 Thomas Cook Albion Tour Packages

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's not even near the sea FFS. Which MUPPET chose this location for a pre-season jolly? SACK THE BOARD. BLOOM OUT.

Hopefully near some bars where they can pick up and roast some locals though. This is what these bonding trips are about isnt it? I think they call it banter though.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
having done a bit of research into holidays recently - i have been amazed at how expensive everything is. i realise it is a supply and demand thing so someone must be paying the price but dont these companies realise we are in a a recession and everyone is broke???

I think for a couple of years now traditional Brit resorts and hotels in the med have moved towards the russian and german tour operators because they actually have money.

There is now less supply for the likes of thomas cook because they can't fill what they used to in the late 90s and 10s

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Incredible prices from Thomas Cook!!

Just done a very quick search on the t'interweb using google, and made a nice little holiday, staying in the Hotel Guadalete, with flights to Gibraltar, and car hire for two people at an attractive £941.54 - over £200 cheaper than Thomas Cook.

Thanks Thomas Cook, but no thanks.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Travel Agents are no longer required now that the t'interweb is here.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I had assumed that was obvious being as were a "family" of 5, (as with the wife working at a school as well :facepalm:).
Sorry if it did not register with you.

Erm, I was talking about the tour. I.e. what the thread is actually about!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here