Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's Amex Community Stadium Countdown Calendar 2011.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What are you going to do, write "bank holiday" in biro on every one? :lolol:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
What are you going to do, write "bank holiday" in biro on every one? :lolol:

No, we're going to leave things as they are, as the wedding could be off if he's got any sense!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
6 months today and she'll be finished.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I am in receipt of my 2011 calendar, (Thanks Graeme :) )

After having purchased the outstanding 2010 version, I would have been happy if the 2011 version reached the same standard. Happy? I'm ecstatic, the 2011 version has surpassed it's older brother.

A cover in a dusky pink with a background framed by the one of the magnificent white arches invites you into a visual feast of beautiful crisp, colourful, photographic artistry.

Graeme has spent virtually every Friday morning since the first spade went in to keep us up to date here on NSC. Don't think of purchasing one, do it! It's the least you can do.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
That's a glowing review CG.
Thank you very much.
About 80 sold so far, so still need to shift another 170 to equal last year's donation to B&HA C & H Society.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Thank you Mr Straw, got mine today from my postie (he is of Mexican heritage and follows the game back in Mexico), who over the years has taken an interest in all things BHA as I have various stickers in windows and on cars, and waited for me to open the packet so that he could have a look at what I have been going on about for the last few years....he was suitably impressed.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup:
Good work Sir.
Thanks again.

STEVIEBABIE1

Jul 31, 2010
last year's calender (2010)

Is it possible to still get copies of last years (2010) calender so that I can get the set of two please?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Is it possible to still get copies of last years (2010) calender so that I can get the set of two please?
Yes, we are getting a batch of last year's re-printed.
I will PM you with an email address for you to contact so you can arrange how and when.
Thanks, JS.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Just wondering, ordered a calender on the 3th December, would that have been posted yet?

:amex: :bhasign: :amex:

Hello Kikapu,

If you let me know your name via a PM, I'll check up and let you know.
I would imagine that due to the snow, it may have been delayed, so sod's law says it will be on door mat tomorrow.
Cheers, JS.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Can I add my thanks to JS, for his hard work and dedication - tis really appreciated.

The calendar is excellent (much better than those "12 Glorious Views of Britain"-type ones that you see in people's houses), and will provide a constant reminder of the wonder of Falmer to come, as well as providing a real talking point for visitors!)

(And it provides the perfect Christmas present to me from my kids!!)

Cheers Graham,
Paolo

Last edited:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Are you only posting them JS or if you're near Withdean can I pick it up?
Also, I had an idea if you ever put the photos into book form: a flicker book!

If you PM me, I'll give you a phone number where you can pick one up very local to you.

Book being produced with the Club.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here