Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's Amex Community Stadium Countdown Calendar 2011.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Cheers, Mr Straw. My brother was delighted to unwrap a Falmer Watch calender that he was not expecting!
Just a side note, the calendar came a little bit bent (nothing too major) which probably came as a result of the posties doing their usual bang up job but maybe something to note for next year!

Many thanks :thumbsup:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Thanks for the feedback Conkers, and sorry about the bendiness bit. Hopefully only superficial?
Although the calendars are quite thick, some post people obviously weren't aware of the content of the envelope.
Next year, we'll print "Photographs - Do not bend" on the envelopes to hopefully eliminate damage of this nature.
Thanks for your purchase.
We've reached the 200 mark now, with more sales at the Collectors & Historians Society fair hopefully.
All the best, JS.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Thanks for the feedback Conkers, and sorry about the bendiness bit. Hopefully only superficial?
Although the calendars are quite thick, some post people obviously weren't aware of the content of the envelope.
Next year, we'll print "Photographs - Do not bend" on the envelopes to hopefully eliminate damage of this nature.
Thanks for your purchase.
We've reached the 200 mark now, with more sales at the Collectors & Historians Society fair hopefully.
All the best, JS.

Yup the calendar was in fine, nothing a little bending the other way couldn't fix!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here