Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's American Express Community Stadium Watch No.92 (11/10/10) Inside Special.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Brilliant photos. I want to be in the sunshine variety stand.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
JS....are those the actual seats that will be in the stadium? Did you have a look at them.....they dont look like the ones at MKD and I thought we were getting the same?

They are just samples Dave.
The seats will be padded all round the stadium.
The standard seats at the Amex are the same as the corporate and VIP seats at the Olympic stadium.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Superb pictures as always, JS. Do you know if both tiers of the West Stand have windows in the concourses? Martin Perry told me it would only be the upper tier, but it looks like both will have from your pictures. Might be a factor in my choice of stand (superb views of the Downs from the upper tier, but not too keen on heights, though I am rather keen on natural light).

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Superb pictures as always, JS. Do you know if both tiers of the West Stand have windows in the concourses? Martin Perry told me it would only be the upper tier, but it looks like both will have from your pictures. Might be a factor in my choice of stand (superb views of the Downs from the upper tier, but not too keen on heights, though I am rather keen on natural light).
There are 4 rows of windows if you look at the back of the West Stand.
These cover 3 tiers, so all concourses will have windows.
If you're not too keen on heights, you certainly don't want to sit at the back of the top tier of the West Stand.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cracking job fella ... they may as well start filling in those corners now!

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Drove past heading towards Lewes at 5ish this afternoon. Low sun shining on the arches and lighting up the silvery cladding on the east stand. It was s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g. Great as JS's pics are, no photograph could possibly do the scene justice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here