Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's American Express Community Stadium Watch No.92 (11/10/10) Inside Special.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Batch 3 - pic 1

It looks as though someone fell through the roof.

Stunning, JS.
Absofricking STUNNING

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Blimey ! That view of the downs from the top of the west stand is fantastic.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The first two pics on the fourth batch really give an idea of how immense this stadium really will be, fine work once again Jack.

If you ever think of producing a book of photos from your work, as a record of the stadium being built, put me down for a copy...would look wonderful on the coffee table, might have to get one specially!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I believe the esteemed Mr S is indeed going to be doing precisely that Gully.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
it would be an honour to piss in those urinals! :p

also how do you get in there for that tour kinda thing?!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Out of interest, what time did you take these? I just ask because of the shade/sun issue, which is going to be a nightmare for anyone in the east stand.

If the time on his camera was right, then they would be between 8.30 and just after 9 this morning.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Oh right, thanks. I suppose that's not too much help then, as we're not too likely to have many 8.30am kick-offs. Next time either you or Jack take a picture in the mid-afternoon I'd be very interested if you could point it out, as I'd like to see just how much of that east stand is going to be having to block out the sun for the first half.

Just check the webcam

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Oh right, thanks. I suppose that's not too much help then, as we're not too likely to have many 8.30am kick-offs.

...as long as Setanta don't get anywhere near screening our games we should be OK on that count!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
JS....are those the actual seats that will be in the stadium? Did you have a look at them.....they dont look like the ones at MKD and I thought we were getting the same?

Don't know about the seats but there seems to be some serious cracks appearing in the pre-cast concrete.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Fanbloodytastic!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here