Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's American Express Community Stadium Watch No.110 (25/2/11). Inside Special.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you once again JS... I agree with above suggestion that you should create a book showing the development of the Amex in words and, of course, your excellent pics... I'd buy it for one... BW.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Thank you once again JS... I agree with above suggestion that you should create a book showing the development of the Amex in words and, of course, your excellent pics... I'd buy it for one... BW.

Me too. In fact I would be quite happy to pay up to £40 for a copy of a bumper sized book with a huge collection of printed pictures from the construction if there's demand for it.

Wonderful, wonderful feast for the eyes this week.

Can really feel it's close now.

Hand over's in what...12 weeks?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Me too. In fact I would be quite happy to pay up to £40 for a copy of a bumper sized book with a huge collection of printed pictures from the construction if there's demand for it.
Book on the way, in conjunction with the Club.
Title of book already been decided, but I'm not sure if it's a secret a not, so until I'm told it isn't, it is.
From a huge number of titles, the one chosen, (not one of of mine), is simply pure genius. I think it's perfect.
I can certainly let you know some of the ones that didn't make it.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Nice photo's Graeme. Makes me kind of jealous of you, now that I'm sat 250 miles away.

Greetings Norm.
You may be 250 miles away, but you'll always be here with us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
excellent pics as always.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I assume looking at the number of cubicles that that was the Ladies you were lurking around taking snaps,... can we read anything into that at all?

Thats one of the Gents facilities , its already known as "The Cottage"

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Fantastic, went again today with my little lad as part of the Albion Youth Football thing, once again impressed and slightly overwhelmed by the whole experience, come on the Summer!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Book on the way, in conjunction with the Club.
Title of book already been decided, but I'm not sure if it's a secret a not, so until I'm told it isn't, it is.
From a huge number of titles, the one chosen, (not one of of mine), is simply pure genius. I think it's perfect.
I can certainly let you know some of the ones that didn't make it.

Please tell me it's not the one you chose...

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Please tell me it's not the one you chose...
Correct. It isn't one of the ones I chose.
You sound relieved? !!
I'm not down in the dumps about it!!!
You mean this one?

Attachments

• Down in the Dumps Snip.JPG
    Down in the Dumps Snip.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I wonder why they decided not to make the most of the roof height at the north & South ends of the ground and make the terracing a bit stepper. That way we would not have the big expanse of wall behind the back row, and I guess got a few more rows of seats in? Maybe something to do with future expansion?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here