Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's American Express Community Stadium Watch No.110 (25/2/11). Inside Special.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I assume looking at the number of cubicles that that was the Ladies you were lurking around taking snaps,... can we read anything into that at all?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Absolutely stunning photos - thanks

btw - is that an aircraft warning beacon in the last photo of batch 6 just in case anyone decides to microlight over the site again

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I wouldn't have thought so. The smart cards to pay for food/drink/merchandise will hopefully keep the queues to a minimum

Cant see why it should,.... the club would hope that as many people as possible pile into the refreshments,.... I just get pissed off with ignorant dickheads pushing and shoving when I am quietly waiting my turn for a pie and a pint....

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
JS, these are some of your best shots so far. Thanks so much for all your wonderful efforts.

The one from the upper west stand looking down over the pitch gives me a great idea of how it'll look from my seat (Row B). Fantastic it looks, too!

Are those the ladies toilets, you naughty boy!!!!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Wow. The West Stand does look magnificent.

Jack - in Batch 2 Picture 1 - what is the "platform" above the seating ?

That's the bit above the 1901 club in the east stand. When the extra tier of seats goes into that stand then it will be covered over. You can just about see the supports for the top of that seating already built to the left of the picture.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That's the bit above the 1901 club in the east stand. When the extra tier of seats goes into that stand then it will be covered over. You can just about see the supports for the top of that seating already built to the left of the picture.

Yep - that is, in effect, what will become the concourse underneath/behind the 2nd tier.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

is it staying like that for the time being then?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
superb again Jack, cant thank you enough :)

Matt Richards

Jan 22, 2009
Fantastic snaps - have tried to avoid looking at the photos over the past few weeks such that I could give myself a pleasant surprise at my appointment on Monday. However, couldn't resist having a peek and it looks fantastic. Thanks as always Jack!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Thanks JS for this superb photoshoot of Falmer. When you see the beer pumps going in you realise it's not far from completion.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is it just me, or does that corner look as if its filled in for seating? :drool:

attachment.php

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
is it staying like that for the time being then?

Yes mostly - I dont believe they are planning to put any railings to the front of that ledge as the only people accessing that area for now will be builders or club staff (and maybe reverse angle TV cameras)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Is it just me, or does that corner look as if its filled in for seating?

it sort of is - they have levelled the chalk and put the concrete base down already and any seats would be formed on top of it when approved/required.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here