Never heard that before.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
CMS is set to sign for us too.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Interesting that it's going round Twitter now. Is that a result of NSC, or has someone claimed a source on there too?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Lloyd Dyer rumoured to be off to Sheff Wed.
Yes please, on his day a quality player. Dyer, Buckley, and Noone would be enough competition on the wings for me.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If Woodgate is having a tour of the Amex, can I request a large consignment of cotton wool. Wouldn't want him pulling a hamstring walking up to the West Upper for the view.

Reminds me of the Paul Kitson nursery rhymes thread, might have to update that if he signs...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
IF he's fit and stays that way, this would be a stonker of a signing in my opinion!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
hope not , big wages no game time

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Actually seems to be a pretty legit source. Tbf tho he was only throwing it out there, rather than saying it is actually something he understands to be true.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Actually seems to be a pretty legit source. Tbf tho he was only throwing it out there, rather than saying it is actually something he understands to be true.

I don't think this is unrealistic tbh, would be good on a pay-as-you-play deal. Leicester are supposed to be favs, but we heard that before!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Lets gets one thing straight. IF and its a BIG IF Woodgate is fit and can stay fit, he is possibly the BEST central defender in the country let alone the Championship

The man oozes class on a football pitch much the same as Rio Ferdinand who is his only peer in my opinion.

Unfortunately as we all know he hasnt played regular football for years, would be a gamble for any team to offer anything other than a pay as you play deal.

Would i be excited if we signed him........HELL YEAH if the figures and the deal was right.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What people seem to be missing is that he turned down a pay as you play deal at Spurs because he would have to be 100% and may only play a few games if he was 85% fit but he would probably coast through our games and play most of them at least until,Christmas when Adam and Tommy will be back in contention. If he realised his position and didnt expect to earn the wages he did at Spurs or Real Madrid he would be a good signing.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Lets gets one thing straight. IF and its a BIG IF Woodgate is fit and can stay fit, he is possibly the BEST central defender in the country let alone the Championship

The man oozes class on a football pitch much the same as Rio Ferdinand who is his only peer in my opinion.

Unfortunately as we all know he hasnt played regular football for years, would be a gamble for any team to offer anything other than a pay as you play deal.

Would i be excited if we signed him........HELL YEAH if the figures and the deal was right.

Rio Ferdinand!! Do you really rate him?
I find him ponderously slow in movement and thought. Whenever he comes up against those nippy little foreign forwards I'm embarassed at how easily he is beaten. Noone, Buckley or CMS would roast him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here