Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jon-Paul McGovern

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If Austin can produce that sort of season when he didn't even start the season at Swindon, he could turn into a fantastic player.

It doesn't always turn out that way but he's got something about him, more so than Simon Cox for sure who went for way more than £1 million.

Cox was significantly over-priced... and TBH I would be surprised if they get a million for Austin... talk is cheap re Swindon chairman...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We won 1-0 at their ground in the play-off semi... I was there and remember it well, so they don't always win against us there do they?

Chippys goal. A goal that I haven't ever seen since the day.

Would love it if anyone has footage ?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
[yt]vKBAj1Hkxo4[/yt]

Own goal? Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, Chippy's all the way :wink:. I love watching our fans erupt as the ball goes in.

(btw didn't realise quite how good that Swindon team was. Mind you, ours wasn't bad either)

Last edited:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
i was stood about 5 rows back at withdean and was hit twice by coins thrown from the pitch.

Well I was right in the middle of it all and hardly gave the Swindon fans a second glance. Perhaps a few people were twats but its overplayed to make out everyone down on the pitch was taunting you etc. That's a massive, massive exageration.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Get all this crap on another forum:D
swindon are historically half the size of brighton and your biggest ever average crowd is 15,011.You can't compare us to you lot in an even way:wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here