Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A little Chinese man holidays in England every year. On arrival at Gatwick airport he stopped at the Currency Exchange bureau and attempted to change his money.

The cashier put down a wad of notes.

"This is lot less than last year. Why I get less money this time?"

"Fluctuations" said the cashier

"Fluck you British too" replied the angry Chinaman.

Disclaimer: I apologise to anyone offended by the topic of this joke and indeed the quality (or distinct lack of).

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
A concert to celebrate the 125th anniversary of that joke is taking place next week in Hyde Park.
I'm going to that. Apparently, a mass "handjob" is also on the bill.

:lolol: Made me laugh.

True story... I remember reading a few years back about a group of Chinese tourists who had gone into a London Transport enquiries office to find out about getting a train to Heathrow where they were due to catch a plane to Turkey.
Imagine their surprise when 6 hours later their train pulled into the beautifull English Riviera town of Torquay.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
not heard the joke before BoF :lolol: :lolol:

Franks Wild Years said:
True story... I remember reading a few years back about a group of Chinese tourists who had gone into a London Transport enquiries office to find out about getting a train to Heathrow where they were due to catch a plane to Turkey.
Imagine their surprise when 6 hours later their train pulled into the beautifull English Riviera town of Torquay.

was that a true story, i tht it was an urban myth ??? either way very funny :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well I thought it was funny. Obviously if it had been laughing at the way Muslims speak instead of Chinese, I would have been outraged. That's right, isn't it?

Reminds me of the...

Why are there so many Chinese in Harrow?
Because after they land at Heathrow, they get in a cab and say "HARROW!"

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This place is so hypocrytical it's unbelievable.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Cant wait for the great one to leap in....

I think he might still be in tears after my rant at him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is he the one next to Phil Macavity the Scottish Dentist??

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
A building contractor hires an Englishman, an Irishman, and a Chinaman. He gathers them all in his office and tells each of them their jobs. The Englishman is to shovel a pile of sand, the Irishman has to take the sand in the wheelbarrow to the truck, and the Chinaman is in charge of supplies.

The boss comes back two hours later and he sees the Englishman and the Irishman having a cup of tea. ''So have you done the work then?'' he asks.

The workers both shake their heads and tell him that the Chinaman didn't give them a shovel or a wheelbarrow.

The boss is infuriated by this and asks the workers if they have seen the Chinaman, they tell him they thought they saw him going toward the truck. So the boss sets out towards the truck in search of the Chinaman, and cant find him anywhere until suddenly he jumps out from behind the truck and yells ''SUPPLIES!''

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lokki 7 said:
It is, you're right. But I can't see evidence of it on this thread. What makes you say that?

Why is it Ok to laugh at the way Chinese people speak, but not at the way Muslims' dress?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here