Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
JT was daddy of the year a couple of years back, little wonder we're up shit creek. He's been trouble with Chelsea from the start right from his youth career. A bit dim..

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
To say he is isnt very good is clearly wrong. He is the sort of player who would be perfect for our team, a proper leader and a footballing center back.

That said, he is a twat!

Have you watched him play for Chelea in the last year or so, he is so slow and has been at fault for many of their goals conceded. Alex is a far better defender.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I must say that I think the guy is a born winner. I would choose him over Rio (bad memory) any day!

The only problem with him is that he is getting old now, and even slower.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
John Terry in newspaper interview shocker!!

I'm sure he loves you too [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and feels constantly saddened by your views. :wink:

The intrinsic thing that occurs to me is not that he 'nicked a bird off a team-mate', which is bound to happen with WAG sluts who shag their way up the football world and pass their parts around like groupies - but that Terry was married with a young family and has brazenly broken his marriage vows.

Same goes for Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson.... and the list is long!

Does anyone suspect that there's an inbuilt karma in the ten commandments of "thou shalt not"s, that reduces the success of the arrogant sinner?
Or that they have let go of their professional ethics in tandem with their personal ones?
Or that they cannot be seen to prosper, when they have gone against moral standards in the same society that has got them where they are?

The thing is, Terry is in a team, and his club might deserve to do well as a whole and his professional ability could be integral to their ends.

However, whenever someone hits the lows enough to smear their own copybook - as an employer I'd be seriously considering removing their presence from mine and letting the whale save Jonah, if that's meant to happen.

D

Deleted member 18477

Agree. Terry is a f**king knob! Not just for his affair saga but because he's so arrogant. Im so glad he missed that penalty against UTD! He'll be remembered for that for years! He's not a good leader he just thinks he is, he's not even a good player anymore compared to Alex and Luiz! Scott Parker is a good leader, Gerrard is a good leader, even Wayne Rooney I'd say is a leader in respect to making other players play well around him (but yes hes a knob too). Jack Wilshere is the future england leader IF he stays out of trouble - which i dont think he'll manage to do. Fat Frank and cashley are also arrogant shits but we'll leave that for another day...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He was on the radio yesterday saying how he was a role model to young people.

This. It sums him up. He really has no idea. Totally and utterly deluded and full of himself.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
My loathing of him was well before the Bridge incident (let's face it, who cares). He's a vile man, a vile player and I'd get urinal shyness if he was on fire . . which wouldn't look good to anyone if I was standing next to John Terry on fire with my cock out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
John Terry in newspaper interview shocker!!

I'm sure he loves you too [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and feels constantly saddened by your views. :wink:

He only loves himself.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
For some unknown reason I dislike all the Chelsea England 'lads'. Terry is a cock, Cole biggest of the lot, Lampard always disliked too though maybe just that I think Gerrard should have been the focal point at his peak not this cretin who scores lots of goals from midfield (because he takes pens)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Agree. Terry is a f**king knob! Not just for his affair saga but because he's so arrogant. Im so glad he missed that penalty against UTD! He'll be remembered for that for years! He's not a good leader he just thinks he is, he's not even a good player anymore compared to Alex and Luiz! Scott Parker is a good leader, Gerrard is a good leader, even Wayne Rooney I'd say is a leader in respect to making other players play well around him (but yes hes a knob too). Jack Wilshere is the future england leader IF he stays out of trouble - which i dont think he'll manage to do. Fat Frank and cashley are also arrogant shits but we'll leave that for another day...

Good work. We should have a double expresso together sometime.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I agree. Alex is a far, far better defender for Chelsea than Terry and Luiz will be too. For England, a fit Rio was streets ahead of Terry in every respect.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Chelsea lucky to finish in top 4 this season. Lampard and Terry are both shit.

I would like to think was the case, but there's a problem with the logic. Every Arsenal fan I know, and all the pundits on TV, say that Arsenal will struggle to make the top 4 this year (last weeks Sky Sunday Supplement - every journo said they would not be top 4). So, given that Spurs are currently no stronger, if Chelsea aren't going to make it, who will ? United (IMO) are even stronger now and will win again, L'pool are stronger and could make top 4. I can't see any other the others from the pack getting significantly stronger.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I don't like him either, but I do like his uncanny resemblance to Marcos Painter.

0,,10433~8960145,00.jpg
john-terry-215x300.jpg

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
His career has been aided greatly by the fact he's always played alongside a world class centre half who's covered up his shortcomings.
Always had the feeling the senior players at Chelsea have to much sway over the chairman, Would be interesting to see what would happen if their new manager tried hounding him out like Scolari did Drogba.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
dont get me wrong, I think he is an absolute tosser, cant stand the bloke. but to say is over rated is way over the top. He is world class in my eyes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here