Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
How can anyone be nasty about England's Brave and Loyal John Terry. He's a lovely bloke and his family are pillars of the community and held in high regard (especially if you need drugs or stuff stolen from M&S or Tesco...).

Apr 19, 2011
Horsham
Herr, you're an idiot, pretty sure Capello, Mourinhio, and Hiddink know far more about football talent than you. If he was overrated he wouldn't have been leading one of the worlds best teams to trphIes.

Also, I met him on a fishing trip in France, and it completely changed my opinion of him. I always thought he was a right twit, but while there he talked to my cousin for an hour or so, gave him the time of day, none of that celebrity rubbish and was quite frankly shocked at how genuine he was. You don,t know the first thing about him as a person, as didn't I before this time.

Lush

Mods' Pet
He's one of Bobby's good friends from SENRAB days.

Can you spot them?

article-1378234-0BAFEB0E00000578-855_634x409.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Herr, you're an idiot, pretty sure Capello, Mourinhio, and Hiddink know far more about football talent than you. If he was overrated he wouldn't have been leading one of the worlds best teams to trphIes.

Capello picks him because he is one of the best English centre halves. But this, as you well know, does not mean much.

Gus took over in Febuary and had to work with what he had given the transfer window had closed.

And since when have Chelsea been one of the world's leading teams?

Who's the idiot?

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
John Terry (back row, second left), Ledley King (back, third right), Jlloyd Samuel (back right), Bobby Zamora (front, second left)

Surely Terry is the third left?

Either way, he is still a twunt of the highest order, and I've never liked him regardless of whose wife he chooses to sleep with.

He's slow for a supposedly international class centre half, has the turning circle of an oil tanker and dives in too quickly. And his haranguing of referees is consistently appalling and shames his club. Carvalho carried him for a long time and Ferdinand (who may also be a total buffoon but is a far classier defender than Terry ever will be) does for England. I get the impression he's a massive self-serving shit-stirrer who constantly undermines managers if he doesn't get what he wants.

But as often happens in this country, we mistake chest-thumping passion/patriotism and a willingness to stick your head into the ouchy areas and spill a bit of blood if necessary for genuine footballing class. So the Sun built him up as Captain Marvel and millions of people fell for it.

Hopefully someone like Chris Smalling and other young centre halves will soon come through and we'll be able to move Terry on.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Nasty piece of work, big-headed and without any of the qualities which young people ought to be able to look up to.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
If he played for Liverpool the media would love him (Stevie G) & I can't see what people's problem is with him. We all loved Terry Butcher who was a similar type of player but for some reason people hate John Terry. He seems to be proud & passionate about playing for his country unikle some other players. He may not be the quickest or greatest player but god knows why he's so hated except for who he plays for. Same as Frank Lampard he seems to be a victim of the media's dislike of "Chelski" & as people are influenced by what they read in the paper it spreads to the fans. True he couldn't keep it in his trousers but how many of them can!?!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
i have to say terry is a bellend, but for me when ashley cole was booked a season or two ago and refused to show the ref his shirt number,that cemented his place as king of the tossers in my book:angry:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
I have never disliked anyone as much as I dislike Terry. Thick as pig shit, seemingly stuck on repeat, one dimensional and every word he utters is bull shit.

Losing "hurts", the solution to all of life's problems is to "man up" and he always says the same shit about the incoming manager before his ego driven crapola undermines them. The way he presented his case against player power at yesterday's press conference did nothing but demonstrate there IS a player power problem at Chelsea. And he undermined England's world cup efforts with his ill advised press conference and constant moaning, bleating and whining. In your own words Terry, man up for fucks sake.

Oh, and above all he is one seriously very over rated footballer.

C**t
THIS
This is one of my favourite ever posts!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well I will conceed that he was a bloody good central defender up until a few years ago, but I can't say I've been shedding any tears during the steady demise of that thick, arrogant, shifty tosser. Still, I've no doubt he always speaks well of me... :whistle:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
It's funny the amount of people who think they know more than managers such as Fabio Capello, Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Guss Hiddink when it comes to choosing their team...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here