Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry - what a lovely chap.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We have enough here for him to be executed though right?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is exactly what's wrong here. People are ready to jump on Terry because they think he might have used racial abuse (which would be fair enough if it was true, but I'm sure it's not).

Nobody, on the other hand, seems remotely bothered that he's quite clearly calling the referee a f***ing knobhead. Which quite clearly warrants a red card under the rule pertaining to foul and abusive language. He is an utterly odious little arse who should count himself lucky he's not joined his two teammates in the dressing room early.

The fact that nobody seems to care that he's blatantly abusing officials sums up everything wrong with the Premier League and top level footballers. And the ref was, frankly, spineless for not at least booking him. Give him a card: even Terry's tiny brain will soon learn to shut his mouth.

But it's ok for 20,000 in the Amex to be giving it "the referee's a wanker" to another official who is genuinely trying to do his very best?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The only bigots in this little episode are those jumping on the 'we hate Terry' bandwagon. Deep breaths, take a walk away from the keyboard and re-think.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
How long ago was it that Brighton fans were accused of a similar thing with Bellamy? It's sad that one loser with a YouTube account can actually cause a guy like Terry to have to make a statement on the matter.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
This is exactly what's wrong here. People are ready to jump on Terry because they think he might have used racial abuse (which would be fair enough if it was true, but I'm sure it's not).

Nobody, on the other hand, seems remotely bothered that he's quite clearly calling the referee a f***ing knobhead. Which quite clearly warrants a red card under the rule pertaining to foul and abusive language. He is an utterly odious little arse who should count himself lucky he's not joined his two teammates in the dressing room early.

The fact that nobody seems to care that he's blatantly abusing officials sums up everything wrong with the Premier League and top level footballers. And the ref was, frankly, spineless for not at least booking him. Give him a card: even Terry's tiny brain will soon learn to shut his mouth.

Rooney does this in nearly every game when something don't go his way & people just accept it, he's never carded or sent off for swearing at officials

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
How long ago was it that Brighton fans were accused of a similar thing with Bellamy? It's sad that one loser with a YouTube account can actually cause a guy like Terry to have to make a statement on the matter.

I know mate, it's a f***ing joke ain't it.
I'm not a big fan but all this is getting stupid now

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Always dangerous - you only got to look at gazillions of dubbed stuff for comedy sketches to know that.

But I don't get wading into the OP or some of those that got caught up in this - this is the sort of thing that happens when the internet ignites and it's not difficult to get caught up in it if it's presented in a plausible way

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Are you honestly suggesting that it doesnt go on in the championship and leagues 1 and 2 ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The only bigots in this little episode are those jumping on the 'we hate Terry' bandwagon. Deep breaths, take a walk away from the keyboard and re-think.

I like to think I was an original passenger on the bandwagon thank you very much.

But it's ok for 20,000 in the Amex to be giving it "the referee's a wanker" to another official who is genuinely trying to do his very best?

Probably not but I was not aware that the rules governing players and fans are the same - particularly regarding the "respect" campaign which appears to have made little or no progress.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If this was any other player then I guarantee this would not be a problem, I'm sure our players have mouthed off to the referee several times, especially Barnes and even our manager. Don't really like JT but the hatred for him across the country is pathetic.

D

Deleted member 18477

No he isn't a proper c**t, not in my opinion anyway.

so it's ok to cheat on your wife, of which you have 2 kids with and shag one of your best mates girlfriend? ok then, sure.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Wise advise. I have had my re-think and I still hate him.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
TBF QPR are have a meeting to discuss if they should make a complaint, it does appear something was said between him and Anton, not sure if it was that clip though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here