Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry - what a lovely chap.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
What a bunch of pricks most of you are. Any excuse to have a go at JT and you take it no matter how much of a bunch of utter cnuts it makes you look.

You are an embarrassment to football fans and an enbarrassment to The Albion.

I really f***ing hope none of you are ever called up for jury service, nobody would stand a chance with your prejudice views.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
What a bunch of pricks most of you are. Any excuse to have a go at JT and you take it no matter how much of a bunch of utter cnuts it makes you look.

I really f***ing hope none of you are ever called up for jury service, nobody would stand a chance with your prejudice views.

Blimey.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Yeah, doesn't look like 'black' to me, could be 'blind' as previously suggested, which is a shame as any chance to have a go at JT etc etc etc :thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
probably shouting at the ref

or lineman, would certainly make more sence. when would you call a player blind? (which is what he says).

i know people dont like Terry, but still why make stuff up?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Personally I find this pathetic, the person who took the video is looking for any excuse to have a dig at JT. I'm not keen on JT but I bet if this was some random player like Brad Friedel then this video wouldn't exist on youtube. He clearly says you blind c.u.n.t, pathetic twat who ever made the video.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Usual witch hunt, as much as I dislike the player this is totally unnecessary

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Cant see the "l" to make it black. I think we are going over the top a bit here. Dont really like JT but dont think its fair to say that he was being racist.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not being funny, but if you're an England international, and playing with players like Walcott, Defoe, Young, Wellbeck, Ferdinand, Wright-Phillips, Cole etc, SHIRLEY you're not stupid enough to make racist remarks.

Footballers, NOT stupid enough?

D

Deleted member 18477

But Terry is a proper C**t though no?

I think he is.

Shame on him not us.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He says Blind. Go to any Sunday league match and you will hear the same sort of language. Can't stand the bloke but he don't deserve to be accused of being rasist

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He says Blind. Go to any Sunday league match and you will hear the same sort of language. Can't stand the bloke but he don't deserve to be accused of being rasist

Stand by for a tasty quote from a RNIB spokesperson. :wink:

ps Maybe Terry was berating his own intrinsic shortcomings? :whistle:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The captain of England calling the ref a f***ing knobhead is hardly a ringing endorsment for the respect campaign

This is exactly what's wrong here. People are ready to jump on Terry because they think he might have used racial abuse (which would be fair enough if it was true, but I'm sure it's not).

Nobody, on the other hand, seems remotely bothered that he's quite clearly calling the referee a f***ing knobhead. Which quite clearly warrants a red card under the rule pertaining to foul and abusive language. He is an utterly odious little arse who should count himself lucky he's not joined his two teammates in the dressing room early.

The fact that nobody seems to care that he's blatantly abusing officials sums up everything wrong with the Premier League and top level footballers. And the ref was, frankly, spineless for not at least booking him. Give him a card: even Terry's tiny brain will soon learn to shut his mouth.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Watched it a few times - it's definitely 'blind'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here