Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry Retires from International Football

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
We obviously have totally different groups of friends and mix with totally different types of people , yes i've had friends who've cheated on their wives /girlfriends multiple times in some cases , I havent always approved of it , and in some cases i've made my feelings known, you quite clearly dont mix with a blokey type crowd and must mix with a fairly geeky , nerdy type crowd , because yet again I can guarantee you that several of your mates wil have or still are cheating on their spouses if you mix with a "laddish" group of mates.

Yes geeky nerdy whatever you want to call it... because cheating is so manly you f***ing plum

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yes geeky nerdy whatever you want to say... because cheating is so manly you f***ing plum
Yet again we have someone happy to give it the large one from behind a keyboard , did I start calling you names or being abusive ? No, yet you resort to it from the safety of a computer screen , never mind , I can rest assured you'd melt like you did with john terry were we ever in each others company.

jaywalker

Jul 9, 2012
He's a Footballer who had words with another Footballer. No more than a Spat. He should not be persecuted. I've heard worse in the Pub.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Yet again we have someone happy to give it the large one from behind a keyboard , did I start calling you names or being abusive ? No, yet you resort to it from the safety of a computer screen , never mind , I can rest assured you'd melt like you did with john terry were we ever in each others company.

like i said i was not there when JT he tried it on. I think you have the wrong identity of me in your head, but happy to meet you bushy my little keyboard warrior infact i insist... that aint a problem and i think you calling me geeky nerdy etc is classed as abusive.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
like i said i was not there when JT he tried it on. I think you have the wrong identity of me in your head, but happy to meet you bushy my little keyboard warrior infact i insist... that aint a problem and i think you calling me geeky nerdy etc is classed as abusive.
fine , i go through london bridge every day, but can go through waterloo if that suits , or clapham junction, wherever you fancy, now the ball is in your court.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Thread suitably derailed. Nice one fellas.

This does seem like a pre-emptive move against the findings of the FA hearing. Terry is now losing it as a player and probably would never be picked on form again anyway so he's probably right to retire for those reasons. I do think we miss someone like him (nasty ****) in the team at the moment, the back four is all a bit nicey nicey for my liking.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
We obviously have totally different groups of friends and mix with totally different types of people , yes i've had friends who've cheated on their wives /girlfriends multiple times in some cases , I havent always approved of it , and in some cases i've made my feelings known, you quite clearly dont mix with a blokey type crowd and must mix with a fairly geeky , nerdy type crowd , because yet again I can guarantee you that several of your mates wil have or still are cheating on their spouses if you mix with a "laddish" group of mates.

Haven't been bothered to add to this thread until now, not a fan of JT and not sorry to see him go. Not the sort of role model I would want for my kids. That said I also take offence at the nerdy crowd type if none of my friends are or have been having affairs. Perhaps we are just grown up adults who don't feel the need to play around and cause pain to people be it your partner or someone who viewed you as a friend. Not big not clever.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
i didnt say that , i said you had given it the large one about how much you'd like to give him a dig, and themn made yourself look stupid by mentioning an occasion when you had been in his presence, and did nothing, SINCE the said incident

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
fine , i go through london bridge every day, but can go through waterloo if that suits , or clapham junction, wherever you fancy, now the ball is in your court.

Bushy i 100% will meet you for a drink clapham, wimbledon waterloo where ever... Just as a chat but to prove your stereotype wrong... not over the next few week but happy to meet... YOU ARE BUYING :)

And as Bra mentioned... you nerds and geeks can cheat too... Its about the morales... JT has none and is not a role model...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Haven't been bothered to add to this thread until now, not a fan of JT and not sorry to see him go. Not the sort of role model I would want for my kids. That said I also take offence at the nerdy crowd type if none of my friends are or have been having affairs. Perhaps we are just grown up adults who don't feel the need to play around and cause pain to people be it your partner or someone who viewed you as a friend. Not big not clever.
not my intention to cause offence , or glorify cheating on your spouse , but the amount of people on here who are using that as a stick to beat john terry with , would lead an independent observer to conclude that this is a board populated by benedictine monks as opposed to football fans.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bushy i 100% will meet you for a drink clapham, wimbledon waterloo where ever... Just as a chat but to prove your stereotype wrong... not over the next few week but happy to meet... YOU ARE BUYING :)

And as Bra mentioned... you nerds and geeks can cheat too... Its about the morales... JT has none and is not a role model...
i am happy enough to buy anyone on here a drink, i happily mixed in the company of people from polar opposites to me politically, franks wild years being one , but i object to being called " a f***ing plum" , it wasnt my intention to cause offence by labelling the people you mix with as nerdy geeks, merely to highlight the hypocrisy of people using the unfaithful stick to beat john terry with , when so many people on here will have done the same .

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i am happy enough to buy anyone on here a drink, i happily mixed in the company of people from polar opposites to me politically, franks wild years being one , but i object to being called " a f***ing plum" , it wasnt my intention to cause offence by labelling the people you mix with as nerdy geeks, merely to highlight the hypocrisy of people using the unfaithful stick to beat john terry with , when so many people on here will have done the same .

Fair enough... but you take an insult about a chelsea player like an insult about your mum or sumfing, i dont get it...

Cool Guinness for me :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
claiming a dislike for john terry with all this good riddance business is just easy shorthand for "I am a good person", in current internet parlance. its as media led as anything its amazing how many people line up behind it.

you dont know the fella bloody hell this amazes me how easily led some people are. nasty piece of work etc etc disgusted with him leading our national team. whos gonna step into his shoes? some bloke who batters some poor sod with all his pals around him or someone who fucks old prossies woohoo good riddance john terry you evil evil man.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
claiming a dislike for john terry with all this good riddance business is just easy shorthand for "I am a good person", in current internet parlance. its as media led as anything its amazing how many people line up behind it.

you dont know the fella bloody hell this amazes me how easily led some people are. nasty piece of work etc etc disgusted with him leading our national team. whos gonna step into his shoes? some bloke who batters some poor sod with all his pals around him or someone who fucks old prossies woohoo good riddance john terry you evil evil man.

I agree with this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here