Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry Retires from International Football

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Given what the judge said in the criminal case I am certain Terry will be found guilty. The judge pretty much said he was guilty on the balance of probability but not beyond reasonable doubt.

Surely, as it was never denied by anyone what was said, they have to find him guilty after the Suarez affair. For the record, as much as I dislike Terry, and think he is no longer worthy of an England place I don't think he's racist or deserves a ban for this (other things maybe, but not this).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ha! They still use JT's picture as the health warning on Indian cigarettes!

? Weird. Does the packet state "Smoking can turn you into a complete and utter ****"?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ha ha!
No, unfortunately it's just a slightly blurred picture of JT's head and torso with the position of the lungs highlighted in deathly red. I'll try to find a pic but I'm in Nepal right now where health warnings aren't yet deemed necessary!

I think the Indians have missed a trick. If a pack of fags carried a "Smoking may turn you into John Terry" message most people would stop immediately.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Just did a quick Google search... :lol:

John-Terry_2098612b.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
nobody can ever deny that he has been effective and Mr Reliable for England and never let the down on the field.

You didn't watch the World Cup in South Africa then, when he was completely and utterly pony.

What's unfortunate about the timing is that he was really good last summer, but has now added "petulant child" to his charge sheet as he appears to have thrown his toys out of the pram at the FA having the audacity to investigate his conduct.

Overall, I think we will look back on his time with England as a fairly embarrassing series of unpleasant events, completely overshadowing what was in teh main a very solid International career.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
JT's wife knew all about it as they were having a threesome.
#truelad

That's what I was told by the manager of a night club that they all frequented and it was apparently common knowledge, and had been for some considerable time. Hence when it was revealed in the papers his wife said she would stand by him.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Bridge was NOT with the girl in question when she shagged JT.... seriously Acker, I love your stats and stuff, but don't be this stupid please?

Good riddance to the f***in prick... I know for a fact girls he has tried it on with when married. He tried it on with my gf several times. On one occasion when he went to pay for a bill with his wife at the table...

Just a slow donkey in defense and a cvnt of a person...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That's what I was told by the manager of a night club that they all frequented and it was apparently common knowledge, and had been for some considerable time. Hence when it was revealed in the papers his wife said she would stand by him.

Oh, okay. Got to be true then.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Good riddance to the f***in prick... I know for a fact girls he has tried it on with when married. He tried it on with my gf several times. On one occasion when he went to pay for a bill with his wife at the table...

Just a slow donkey in defense and a cvnt of a person...
Footballer in unfaithful to wife shocker, honestly, some of the moralising on here is ridiculously biased , how come ryan giggs doesnt get all this stick ? I remember you posting how much you'd like to give john terry a right hander blah blah blah, but when he tried it on with your mrs , in your presence, you, er , didnt.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Footballer in unfaithful to wife shocker, honestly, some of the moralising on here is ridiculously biased , how come ryan giggs doesnt get all this stick ? I remember you posting how much you'd like to give john terry a right hander blah blah blah, but when he tried it on with your mrs , in your presence, you, er , didnt.

errr wasnt in my presence... trust me he wouldn't win not that i would act like a thug and hit him anyway... However i do not dislike any footballer that is a cheat... It's JT has done it way to often... Im not a fan of Ashley Cole either.

Maybe you should take your little Chelsea players off their pedestal. You can support them but still admit their actions are disgusting, unless you're a cheat in which case they are fine by you.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Knew you would be the first to comment... such an aggressive poster aint you. Still don't know why you are on this site.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
errr wasnt in my presence... trust me he wouldn't win not that i would act like a thug and hit him anyway... However i do not dislike any footballer that is a cheat... It's JT has done it way to often... Im not a fan of Ashley Cole either.

Maybe you should take your little Chelsea players off their pedestal. You can support them but still admit their actions are disgusting, unless you're a cheat in which case they are fine by you.
So you're denying being in the presence of John Terry since he has tried it on with your girlfriend ?? Yes or no ? because I can guarantee that you've posted about how you'd love the chance to chin him or whatever, and in the next one mentioned that you'd been in his presence since it happened, and I questioned why you hadnt chinned him , given your previous statment of how much you'd like to, I didnt get a response though ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Maybe you should take your little Chelsea players off their pedestal. You can support them but still admit their actions are disgusting, unless you're a cheat in which case they are fine by you
We obviously have totally different groups of friends and mix with totally different types of people , yes i've had friends who've cheated on their wives /girlfriends multiple times in some cases , I havent always approved of it , and in some cases i've made my feelings known, you quite clearly dont mix with a blokey type crowd and must mix with a fairly geeky , nerdy type crowd , because yet again I can guarantee you that several of your mates wil have or still are cheating on their spouses if you mix with a "laddish" group of mates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here