• NO

Votes: 78 54.5%
  • FENCE

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
I dont see whats wrong with him?? Quality centre half id sign him for the seagulls any day. Hes more of a model professional than the likes of Wayne Rooney ETC

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Terry is getting the blame because he missed the penalty that would have won them the trophy.

Anelka missed the penalty that lost them the trophy, if you see what I mean.

Oh and Anelka did blubber like a school girl who had her dinner money chavved

And Terry didn't? What game were you watching?

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
I cant believe how many of you dont like players because they are 'bullys'. This is a mans game of football, any grown man who lets themselves be bullied deserves to be bullied.

I remember people saying the same about Cullip aswell. I assume your all little girls and dont want grown men to be shouted at?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I cant believe how many of you dont like players because they are 'bullys'. This is a mans game of football, any grown man who lets themselves be bullied deserves to be bullied.

I remember people saying the same about Cullip aswell. I assume your all little girls and dont want grown men to be shouted at?

It's not that he's a bully. I don't mind shouting. I do have a problem with his behaviour on Wednesday night. Disgusting.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

its the way he bullys the match officials, he is supposed to set an example, not charging 50 yards up the pitch to scream in the refs face

as for Cullip, he bullied the younger players in the team having a go at them, when a lot of the time it was because they were covering his mistakes.

Some of the younger players then lost confidence in their abilities, the best example being Harding

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
its the way he bullys the match officials, he is supposed to set an example, not charging 50 yards up the pitch to scream in the refs face

as for Cullip, he bullied the younger players in the team having a go at them, when a lot of the time it was because they were covering his mistakes.

Some of the younger players then lost confidence in their abilities, the best example being Harding

i dont like players who get in refs faces, but bully is a bit extreme.

are you actually being serious about Harding?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The funny thing is, Terry didn't have a bad game at all on Wednesday.

My problem with him was the fact that every single decision that went against Chelsea was contested by blue-shirted players surrounding the referee, or visibly mouthing off a tirade of obscenities at the officials, or chasing them up the pitch, arms waving in a raging hissy fit.

Drogba and Ashley Cole we all know about, but even Joe Cole seems to have adopted the same attitude. Perhaps it's accepted at Stamford Bridge. How none of them got booked for dissent is anybody's guess.

Terry was fifty yards away from most of the free kicks, and as captain should be setting the example for professionalism, yet all too frequently was seen running half the length of the pitch to get involved and have a go.

That's why people increasingly think he's a twat.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
The funny thing is, Terry didn't have a bad game at all on Wednesday.

My problem with him was the fact that every single decision that went against Chelsea was contested by blue-shirted players surrounding the referee, or visibly mouthing off a tirade of obscenities at the officials, or chasing them up the pitch, arms waving in a raging hissy fit.

And the mentality in the team that produces ends in Drogba taking the law into his own hands and Terry gobbing at Tevez. And Chelsea paid a high price for team indiscipline - and it served them right.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
...even Joe Cole seems to have adopted the same attitude. Perhaps it's accepted at Stamford Bridge. How none of them got booked for dissent is anybody's guess.

Yup. This was Joe Cole when his desperate plea for a corner was turned down...

550yma.jpg

and

ve16pi.jpg

:lolol: :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They are brilliant :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here