Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry CPS Announcement today

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I never had you down as a John Terry apologist :smile:

Haha I'm not. Just a defender of the judiciary system. I can be whatever you want me to be if the money's right to be honest. Anyway he's being charged, if it means he's not in the England squad for the Euros I'm very happy.

He's an utter prat but Chelsea have a large contingent of black players, how would he get on with Drogba et al if he was a proper racist?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
"You f***ing b**** c***", will see the England Captain have his day in Court.

Wonder what Capello will do as the case moves through the Courts in early 2012?

cant see it being that quick can you? if it does & he is found guilty, he will never play for England again (thats a given isnt it)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Terry is f***ed. The Chelsea boss has just said he will stand by him as he knows his human values and his personality. If these are being used as a defense then he has no hope.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
"You f***ing b**** c***", will see the England Captain have his day in Court.

Wonder what Capello will do as the case moves through the Courts in early 2012?

It seems waiting times have come down (like the NHS) sky sports say court case will be in Feb. time.
I cant see him getting a not guilty even if his lawler is on 10 grand a day

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Terry is f***ed. The Chelsea boss has just said he will stand by him as he knows his human values and his personality. If these are being used as a defense then he has no hope.

He has clearly said "those words" so i agree he is fooked.
He has played his last game for England, I guess Chelsea will stand by him & some of their fans (knuckle dragging ones) will think he is more of a legend.
I dont know him but all stories of Terry point towards him being one almight twat

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
john terry has vowed to clear his name adding 'i bet it makes a nice change to see a white bloke in the dock your honour?'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bound to go to court and I suspect the Suarez issue has influenced the decision.

Maybe one too many by Terry

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Apologises if this has been discussed.

If Terry is found guilty of using offensive language at a football match does he get an automatic 3 year banning order?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here