Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Of course he is bloody guilty. Jesus Christ.

I thought it was still being debated, and that it was a fairly common opinion that he said:

"I didn't call you a black c***, I called you a blind c***."

No? I haven't seen any footage recently.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought it was still being debated, and that it was a fairly common opinion that he said:

It's a common opinion that that is what john terry is claiming he said. It's also fairly commonly known that Ferdinand didn't accuse him of saying anything of the sort and didn't hear him deny saying it, so it's all a bit murky.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Thats what I thought. I've seen the footage and don't find it very conclusive to be honest. Like a lot of people I can't stand him based on what we hear/read about his character and the way he acts but there's no way I would accuse him of racism on that video alone.

If the CPS and FA do accuse him of racism, I would imagine they have other evidence that we are not aware of. This is potentially a huge story that would have massive consequences so they need to make sure they are making the right call either way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

He's guilty. And if he isnt guilty of this he is guilty of something else for sure. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's guilty. And if he isnt guilty of this he is guilty of something else for sure. Lock him up and throw away the key.

I don't like him either. But let's at least nail him for something he has done, and for all his faults I don't reckon he's properly racist. How could he possibly have the respect of a huge amount of the Chelsea squad if he was?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't like him either. But let's at least nail him for something he has done, and for all his faults I don't reckon he's properly racist. How could he possibly have the respect of a huge amount of the Chelsea squad if he was?

I never had you down as a John Terry apologist :smile:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
CPS say Terry will be charged. Source SSN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz depressingly predictable attempt to get me to bite !!

Dont flatter yourself. Do you really think I sat here all morning pouring over two specific threads waiting for you to post something?

Now, what IS predicatable is that EVERYONE coould have predicted which threads you would have posted on today.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No I dont,but I do think you've made deliberately obtuse " of course he's f***ing guilty" post in the attempt to get a bite.

WEll, if I did it certainly worked :wink:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
She continued: "He is now summonsed with a criminal offence and has the right to a fair trial.
"It is extremely important that nothing should be reported which could prejudice his trial."
The decision to charge Mr Terry was taken after police received a complaint from a member of the public.
He's already been hung out to dry... fair trial my arse!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here