Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry Confirmed as England Captain

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think that is a very poor decision all round.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Is Capello off his fuckingg nut ? Capello has done f*** all for us, Why we gave him such a long contract I don't know.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GOOD

better then the druggy prick they got to replace him..

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
GOOD

better then the druggy prick they got to replace him..

Ignoring your petty hatred of Man U for 1 minute, whats wrong with Gerrard as permanent captain and Lampard as captain next weekend?

Can't see anything good about Terry being captain again, especially if it causes more problems in an already unsettled camp

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Ignoring your petty hatred of Man U for 1 minute, whats wrong with Gerrard as permanent captain and Lampard as captain next weekend?

Can't see anything good about Terry being captain again, especially if it causes more problems in an already unsettled camp

Gerrard is a good alternative but lacks a certain calmness (even liverpool fans i know say this) and is no angel either. the point about Rio's history is quite valid, suggesting he is morally better than someone that had a fling with someones ex-girlfriend is a bit silly. on balance they are tainted, so why not go for the best leader? which would be Terry. imo the stuff about the unsettled camp is media hype.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I really don't understand why the need for the change. I thought Capello was supposed to be slightly cynical of the obsession with who the captain is in England, something about needing 11 leaders on the pitch? So why change it again, which is bound to piss off more people than it will actually benefit.

Not to mention the fact that Terry is a cock of the highest order, and ay victory England could have in the future (slim chance I know) would be seriously tarnished by having to see his horrible little face lifting the trophy.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
why?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Worst handling of an HR situation I've seen since David Brent "sacked" Dawn in The Office...

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
How can he judge he is better than Ferdinand? Rio has only been captain for a handful of games. Okay, when he made the choice Gerrard should obviosly have been captain but to go back to Terry now is just silly. What a mess

smelly

May 23, 2004
RIO Ferdinand does not have the commanding sleaze of a world class sexual predator needed to captain England, Fabio Capello has claimed:

The England coach wants to hand the skipper's armband back to John Terry, insisting he can motivate the squad with his unwavering commitment to f***ing their wives and girlfriends.

Capello said: "Rio is far too interested in running fancy magazines and tweeting statements that, for a centre back, are quite stunningly nuanced and intelligent.

"At no point has he picked my brains about finding really good whores in Sardinia or asked me to hold his coat while he pumps some giggly skank in the bogs of a service station.

"He has simply been tall and shouty."

He added: "John Terry will be a commanding presence on the pitch and in the dressing room, as well as building personal relationships with the players, asking where they live, what time they get home from training and whether their wives like it up the dirtbox.

"I truly believe he will lead the squad with great stature before tearing it apart just in time for the European Championship finals.

"I hope it's my wife he's f***ing at the time. Wouldn't that be brilliant?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here