John Fleck signing on the 1st!!

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
not sure this is true we will see on the 1st

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
knew it was some relation to robert fleck.

url.jpg
?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Not if we play El Abd as the holding midfielder just in front of the back four or even , whisper it quietly, Adam Virgo. This would protect the back four and break up the oppositions attacks from midfield from players like Wes Hoolihan of Norwich.

Forgive me for asking the obvious, but what's AV gonna do with the ball if/when he breaks the play up: hoof it even further up the pitch?? ???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He could be the best Scottish player to sign for the Albion since Thomson and Smith.................Oh

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
IF this is true, then it is fantastic news. He's regarded as the hottest prospect in Scottish football, and is already lined up for a move to Man Utd in the future. I think he is Rangers' youngest ever scorer, and has looked good when he has played in the past...

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
but doesn't skidmarks have a bit of a reputation for transfer rumours turning out to be bullshit?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I am reliably informed that he is highly rated by Rangers however, as they only have 16 fit professionals at the club at the moment, it is unlikely that they will loan him out for the rest of the season.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Oh please at the start of the season everyone agreed we needed a goal scoring play maker, we still havnt got one and this guy is an attacking midfield player who appears to score goals

"everyone agreed"???

sorry do you really think NSC is representative of all abion fans?

its really not mate

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If it happens, how long before the headline 'A Fleck Of Seagulls'?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
John Fleck is Robert Fleck's nephew and is one of only a few genuine positives to come from the quite amazing Murray Park set up. Well worth seeing how to set up an academy , pity that the results haven;t really been that impressive. Anyway back to John fleck. He is good and young. Had a serious falling out with Ally McCoist a few months ago and was banished out of the first team squad for about three months (to the youth team I think). Anyway he would be very good for us, pacey and has the athletic build of Rooney. Can't see it happening though as the financial crisis at Rangers means they will offload big time in January to reduce the wage bill. Fleck is first team squad on lower wages , so should see him cement a first team place here.
Good rumour though.

Happy New Year to Albions everywhere

Oh an 'Up the Pal@rse'

TNBA

TTF

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
John Fleck is Robert Fleck's nephew and is one of only a few genuine positives to come from the quite amazing Murray Park set up. Well worth seeing how to set up an academy , pity that the results haven;t really been that impressive. Anyway back to John fleck. He is good and young. Had a serious falling out with Ally McCoist a few months ago and was banished out of the first team squad for about three months (to the youth team I think). Anyway he would be very good for us, pacey and has the athletic build of Rooney. Can't see it happening though as the financial crisis at Rangers means they will offload big time in January to reduce the wage bill. Fleck is first team squad on lower wages , so should see him cement a first team place here.
Good rumour though.

Oh an 'Up the Pal@rse'

TNBA

TTF

If , yes if, this rumour is true and if he plays anything like his Uncle ....would be a great signing

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Good rumour though.

Oh an 'Up the Pal@rse'

TNBA

TTF

Just told my girlfriend this rumour, she is a season ticket holder at Ibrox and has only missed 3 games in 10 seasons, according to her it is possible as he started very brightly at Rangers but has failed to live up to early expectations, she thinks a spell on loan away from Rangers and regular first team football would do him a world of good.
Personally i agree with TTF, cant see it happening because Rangers are desperate to clear out the big earners which would leave the young Fleck in the first team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here