NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Screen Shot 2012-11-26 at 16.25.49.png

To be fair, he's just tweeted a link to that video himself.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok ok, he can develop one thing, rage. Rage and tantrums, two things!
But apart from those two things, what has he given us?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't think Barton has the brains to develop anything.
Have you heard the interview? He knew it was the Atlantic ocean between us and Argentina, I'm bloody impressed.

Also, he's just throwing a bit of an accent onto his, er, accent. That's nothing compared to that despicable fuckwit McClaren, with his 'er, how do you say, er, punch me face'.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I don't think Barton has the brains to develop anything.

He might do stupid things but the quality of his writing and speaking suggests he has more brains than half the footballers in the premier league. Put together.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He might do stupid things but the quality of his writing and speaking suggests he has more brains than half the footballers in the premier league. Put together.

His writing isn't 'quality' at all.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Agree. JB's blog has always been intelligent and well written. It's just when the red mist descends.....

I've never heard Mario Balotelli do an English interview yet and he nearly burns his house down with fireworks. Tool. :nono:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Agree. JB's blog has always been intelligent and well written. It's just when the red mist descends.....

I've never heard Mario Balotelli do an English interview yet and he nearly burns his house down with fireworks. Tool. :nono:

Its bland and of little interest. What makes it stand out is that it's by a footballer. It's like a dog saying sausages; of no real use, value or merit but briefly and mildly interesting because dogs don't normally say sausages.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here