Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton develops a - how you say? - French accent

Its bland and of little interest. What makes it stand out is that it's by a footballer. It's like a dog saying sausages; of no real use, value or merit but interesting because dogs don't normally say sausages.

:clap:

Spot on.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Its bland and of little interest. What makes it stand out is that it's by a footballer. It's like a dog saying sausages; of no real use, value or merit but briefly and mildly interesting because dogs don't normally say sausages.

:lolol:

Now that is quality!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Joey. The gift that keeps on giving.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Its bland and of little interest. What makes it stand out is that it's by a footballer. It's like a dog saying sausages; of no real use, value or merit but briefly and mildly interesting because dogs don't normally say sausages.
:lol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Congratulations, you win the internetz. :D

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Just another piece in the "hey look its me i am fantastic Joey Barton and the UK fotballing authorities are against me" :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here