Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What job are you after?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What job are you after?

any m8......my ex skinted me after divorce lost my job had a nervous breakdown...not worked for 3 years:facepalm: before was a manager at bp for years.....im in debt and have 3 kids to support....cant do weekends as have kids.....im f***ed:shootself have applied for loads of jobs:facepalm:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
any m8......my ex skinted me after divorce lost my job had a nervous breakdown...not worked for 3 years:facepalm: before was a manager at bp for years.....im in debt and have 3 kids to support....cant do weekends as have kids.....im f***ed:shootself have applied for loads of jobs:facepalm:

Chin up something will come along.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Chin up something will come along.
i

thanks i try so hard.....just need a bit of luck......im so poor i cant go to any albion games:( and have put my last signed shirt on e-bay ....how bad my luck is still no bids with a day to go and price only 19.99:facepalm:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
i

thanks i try so hard.....just need a bit of luck......im so poor i cant go to any albion games:( and have put my last signed shirt on e-bay ....how bad my luck is still no bids with a day to go and price only 19.99:facepalm:
190379011831 ebay ref

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I hear the quiet desperation in your words, Vulture. It is courageous of you to be this open and straight on a public forum. Especially NSC!

It seems that something within your upset with your ex-wife is preventing you from being successful in your job-hunting. That until you get complete with her, you are not in a place where you can apply for jobs successfully. Don't believe what I say, but I ask that you try that on.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I hear the quiet desperation in your words, Vulture. It is courageous of you to be this open and straight on a public forum.

It seems that something within your upset with your ex-wife is preventing you from being successful in your job-hunting. That until you get complete with her, you are not in a place where you can apply for jobs successfully. Don't believe what I say, but I ask that you try that on.

thanks :thumbsup: no not ex-wife just employers have a thing about mental illness:facepalm:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I know how you're feeling mate, I had to post a thread not dissimilar from this not long ago and it did me a lot of good, it's the best of NSC anything like that. :)

For what it's worth, Ladbrokes tend to be hiring quite constantly, I can't say deffinitely in terms of Littlehampton, but they're always worth trying. Just get loads of copies of your CV to hand and pepper people with them. Good luck, mr Vulture.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I know how you're feeling mate, I had to post a thread not dissimilar from this not long ago and it did me a lot of good, it's the best of NSC anything like that. :)

For what it's worth, Ladbrokes tend to be hiring quite constantly, I can't say deffinitely in terms of Littlehampton, but they're always worth trying. Just get loads of copies of your CV to hand and pepper people with them. Good luck, mr Vulture.

thanks ninja have sent out loads of cvs

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
thanks :thumbsup: no not ex-wife just employers have a thing about mental illness:facepalm:

So where are you at with your ex-wife? Have you forgiven her?

As far as mental illness, what exactly have you experienced? Everyone is impaired in some way. It's part of the human condition. What support have you had?

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
So where are you at with your ex-wife? Have you forgiven her?

As far as mental illness, how exactly are you impaired? Everyone is impaired in some way. It's part of the human condition. What support have you had?

yes we have moved on with new partners....was seeing a shrink etc but now fit for work so with surestart its crap

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
who's fault was the divorce? Or just a bad turn?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here