• Only pussies quit

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Rentboys are in short supply but you are rubbish so I can't make up my mind

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I need a change. Thinking of giving 2 months notice just as a kick up the arse. Is this a bad idea?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Im sure the local sandwhich shop can cope without you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les

You really should have a job lined up before you leave your current one old boy...

So Im going for Only Pussies Quit.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bhafc4eva said:
Im sure the local sandwhich shop can cope without you.

I have pack lunch so me leaving my office job wont make a jot of difference to them.

Nah, give your notice, then look, it will make you feel good. Plus it means that you get two months of pissing about, chatting up ladies and skiving.

Franks Wild Years and any companies thereof cannott be held responible for any loss of earnings,friends,careers or references as a result of advice given.

Hope I've helped.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I am partly thinking that. I need a change and I'm sick of listening to dickhead clients and my mental boss.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
I am partly thinking that. I need a change and I'm sick of listening to dickhead clients and my mental boss.

I heard that!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
I heard that!

I need a f***ing change mate, I don't need to put up with this crap for the money I'm on.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
I need a f***ing change mate, I don't need to put up with this crap for the money I'm on.

I know, was honestly thinking same thing today.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:

Might draft a letter today and hand it in tomorrow. I'm coming over that side on my way to the gym now so will have a word.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dougal said:
if you quit , we will get less of your drivel on here:)
Yeah sorry mate, I'll start a but of paki bashing in a minute. Should be right up your street.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Les Biehn said:
Yeah sorry mate, I'll start a but of paki bashing in a minute. Should be right up your street.

:lolol: get over it mate , one thread , hardly makes me public enemy no 1 . I made a mistake , most my posts concern the football so get off your high horse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here